Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Mr Grim has put on his Facebook that he's flying Stansted to Rome today. Doesn't say who he's going with though.

Reactions: 8
Well Mr Grim has put on his Facebook that he's flying Stansted to Rome today. Doesn't say who he's going with though.
She controls that account as far as I can see from previous posts. ‘He’s’ recently changed his profile to Content Creator too 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well well well so she didnt learn from the Cartier bangle episode...a quick google reverse image search and voila so aye grim fanny is lying ...again
Oh god. It’s just so GOOD 😂

why is there no way to send these images to all her hun friends and family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she has gone away past Friday then she should be ashamed.
Schools are open on Friday or is she going to call them all in sick.

Reactions: 5
I bet her husband has gone to Rome and she is just making out they've all gone to make her life look more than it actually is. I just can't get over why you would do it.

Reactions: 11
She’s actually ridiculous. This is hilarious, good find.
Has anyone make a wiki of lies yet?

Reactions: 11
I bet her husband has gone to Rome and she is just making out they've all gone to make her life look more than it actually is. I just can't get over why you would do it.
This is what I think too. Unless we see some selfies in Rome then I will believe she’s sat at home in her sons bed as per usuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the background of the pic where she’s holding Isa. Looks really authentic 👌🏼
One minute you’re on the beautiful streets of Rome , with views and then the next you’re in a bolt hole with delicious food with all the fukin blinds shut.. yeah right okay 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how to reverse image search, has anyone done the other ‘stunning behaviour’ food pics?

Reactions: 4
Unless I see a photo of her by the Trevi fountain (or actually outdoors, anywhere) I don't believe she is in Rome. I think Bossman went on his own, and she took the kids out to the local Italian restaurant*

The second hand embarrassment I have for her using those photos off google 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

* edited to add, or these are some photos she took of a previous occasion when she went for an Italian...in fact I'm sure she went somewhere like this on one of their day trips out a few months ago (drive kids round for hours, then eat somewhere and come home) so the photos are probably from then!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey we’ve got Romes finest scenery pics .. a back yard full of weeds with a Greece cup taken on a Nokia 3210🤦🏽‍♀️
Can anyone reverse the latest tit show pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain how you reverse an image like someone has done with the Cartier and then the Rome pics please? I'm so intrigued.

As well as intrigued, I am so embarrassed for this woman. What is wrong with her? She is deranged. She's even gone out of her way to have Italian music over the stolen pics. I can just imagine her googling "pics of Rome" / "pics of pizza in Rome" / "popular Italian songs". Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.