Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That filter is awful on her. Itā€™s supposed to look glamorous and as tho youā€™re not wearing a filter. From the tiktoks Iā€™ve seen they all look so good and itā€™s a shock when they take the filter off as it looks so real.

It looks so fake and manly on Grim! Another fail!

Reactions: 6
I just donā€™t understand buying all these ā€œjoopsā€, they arenā€™t dupes you silly mare, theyā€™re cheap copies designed to make people pretend they can afford the real thing. Buying something Cheap because the packaging looks similar to something expensive is pointless. Find what you can afford that works for you and use that. I use mainly a combination of The Ordinary and Liz Earle for skincare and No7 for make up and have stuck with it for years, when it stops suiting me then Iā€™ll look for something else, the amount sheā€™s wasted on these joops is unreal.

Reactions: 17
Happpppy - long pause - whatever day it is. She's deranged like her idol Grinch. I lurve ittt!! Pathetic woman, grow up and idolise a more deserving woman

Reactions: 14
She seems to think because the packaging is similar the product inside will be just as similar.

Reactions: 10
She's so wasteful. Why does she waste her money on the dupes when she's already bought the real thing? My bet is that it's because she uses the dupes every day and has the real things to make her makeup collection look full of expensive stuff. She's just a show off.

Reactions: 10
Why is she not wearing her ā€œCartierā€ bangle??? Thought they were meant to be bolted on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Walkies around Primark again, she is so thirsty to be a hun, but she doesn't have the credentials. Her nails are filthy, you could fry an egg on her hair, and she dresses like a teenage chav. I don't get the glam narrative she's trying to run. There is literally nothing remotely glam about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What must other shoppers think with her exclaiming in a Hinch-esque manner ā€œI love itttttttā€ and ā€œI loooove themmmmmmmā€ every two minutes? Nutter.
And all the bleeping ā€œjoopsā€ (including ā€œSirumā€ because thatā€™s how Hinch says ā€œserumā€), youā€™re always telling us how rich you are ā€œJessieā€, why bother with Joops? Just buy the real thing if you actually need it? All this stuff must go way out of date before she uses it.

Reactions: 8
Am I going mad, when she was doing her make up, she said it's so cold I don't want to get out of bed, she was hugging a mug of something, but she wasn't in bed was she? I'm so confused šŸ˜‚

Don't know why she doesn't get a filter of Hinch when she's vloging - She tries so hard to sound like her.

Nah never got a bedroom reveal, but thatā€™ll be because she kept calling it her middle boys room rather than a shared room!
Has she revealed the kitchen??
Any posts for the blocked?
I didn't realise she had done the dining room.

Untitled1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone who loves her makeup why didnā€™t she get a dressing table for her bedroom. Sheā€™s sitting at her dining room table, hardly giving glam boss lady vibes šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Runs upstairs to secretly stash her Primark haul away from her hubby.

Sheā€™ll make out sheā€™s ā€˜so busyā€™ today doing ā€˜errands for workā€™ when really sheā€™ll be returning her stuff to the shops šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's reverting back to her old self posting daily with her scraped back greasy hair, fake "designer" jacket (worn by 15 year old boy chavs) and coming on to say "good morning everyburrrrdy happy (pause) Tuesday....how are you doing?" And filming herself walking around shops. She is so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant bleeping stand her.
Why didnā€™t she just white wash all the rooms and do that kitchen. Itā€™s vile and looks like an 80s chip shop šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's reverting back to her old self posting daily with her scraped back greasy hair, fake "designer" jacket (worn by 15 year old boy chavs) and coming on to say "good morning everyburrrrdy happy (pause) Tuesday....how are you doing?" And filming herself walking around shops. She is so bizarre.
I just come on the post the same thing ma luvlee ...took a break to reinvent herself and come back worse than before Scumsana by name Scumsana by nature...I was rather hoping we would see her Imaginary Cartier bangle to put in her poundshop jewellery box .. dossbosslady indeed scuttling up the stair with her primark bags to hide from the waiter boss man so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More bloody make up!! She didn't even know what shade the lip liner is but still bought it. I just can't get over the waste. Jessie you don't need any of that crap you bought, only buying it to show off online (although I'm not sure who would be impressed with a Poundland make up haul?) And please for the love of God, STOP saying Shazza Tilly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.