Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo what's occurring at Grim Towers I wonder? Deathly silence for days.
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Probably just all a big game to claw engagement back in for when she does come back. A fake lame excuse for her absence will be given, which will be the product of her over fertile imagination.

Reactions: 8
Makdads fb has a video of grim fanny and boss man on a little train ride so aye hens nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully she doesn’t come back with her fake anxiety, forcing herself to cry and telling us she’s not allowed to talk about certain people whilst talking about them at the same time.

Hopefully she doesn’t come back with her fake anxiety, forcing herself to cry and telling us she’s not allowed to talk about certain people whilst talking about them at the same time.
I can imagine her talking about the wrong family member and getting a battering in her precious primark 😂 then tit herself like the girl in them TikTok’s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makdads fb has a video of grim fanny and boss man on a little train ride so aye hens nae debates
Screenshots for those that don't have the pleasure. Bank these so we can see what excuse she spills for her awol. This was Swanley Park according to the comments.

Screenshot_20220711-232717_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-232743_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was expecting a drama filled covid journey but maybe those pics will have put a spanner in the works? So are they on hols? Oh god, are we gonna have a ‘so we did a thing’ montage? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was expecting a drama filled covid journey but maybe those pics will have put a spanner in the works? So are they on hols? Oh god, are we gonna have a ‘so we did a thing’ montage? 🤮
Steel yourself for "the boy done good" :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe she told the school the boys were ill (I assume they are on the holiday too and she hasn't left them with her mum 😂😜) and took them on holiday without permission, hence her silence but as usual makdad drops her in it!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is Swanley Park in relation to where she lives?
Why do they only ever go away with Makdad tho 😂

Reactions: 7
Where is Swanley Park in relation to where she lives?
Why do they only ever go away with Makdad tho 😂
I reckon because he pays the bulk of the costs.

Them two haven’t got a pot to piss in in reality. Bet they’re up to their eyeballs in debt with duck all to show for it

Reactions: 11
I reckon because he pays the bulk of the costs.

Them two haven’t got a pot to piss in in reality. Bet they’re up to their eyeballs in debt with duck all to show for it
Absolutely - they want the champagne lifestyle but have a lemonade budget. Nothing wrong with that, but put your priorities in order! The family home!! - not a car and party room ffs

Reactions: 12
Absolutely - they want the champagne lifestyle but have a lemonade budget. Nothing wrong with that, but put your priorities in order! The family home!! - not a car and party room ffs
Didn't she also claim to have a Fendi bag? All whilst having filthy fingernails and a deceased ladies furniture.

Reactions: 12
Swanley Park is near me, I used to take my kids on the train in the park there when they were small. Doesn't she live round Croydon somewhere? If so she's about 45 mins-an hour away at most, so would definitely just be a day trip rather than a holiday.

Jessie must be pretty desperate for attention now jumped up massivley on followers Jessie darling spend your money on your kids not on bot accounts

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.