Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trauma story 😂 perhaps she’s just too glam for the gram today. Either that or she’s finally stuck to that nasty carpet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loads of threads are dead as a doornail at the moment. Most of this lot are now so bleeping repetitive and boring we can’t even be arsed talking about them 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine she will come back with a fake sob story for content and proceed to thank her followers for all their ‘in her head’ messages asking after her!
It’s crazy when they run out of content and then go off line for more content 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t her husbands family there this weekend? Hence the dodgy cooking at the restaurant? That will be why she’s silent.

Reactions: 2
She’s missing a trick - isn’t it Eid? She could have posts on how she’s dressed the boys - what she’s got up to- fantastic food (hopefully non any cross contaminated 😉)
I have watched others post about Eid which is great and educational for people like me who are not all that familiar with the occasion.

Reactions: 9
DC7F6FEB-33EB-42B7-8B23-310D05F90676.png

Well whatever she is up to, she is still unfollowing accounts. Interesting to see lots are unfollowing her too!

• Haha
Have i missed some dramatic story about her taking a break?
She's that boring I've only just realised she's not been on in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have i missed some dramatic story about her taking a break?
She's that boring I've only just realised she's not been on in a while
At first we thought it was because she had the super conservative Muslim in-laws around. Now it seems she has deleted her wedding picture. So we are all living in hope her husband has seen the error of his ways and yeeted the bleep into the gutter where she belongs

• Haha
She’s probably attention seeking and deleted them knowing it would be talked about here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.