Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that should all have their own spoons in them?
i get she’s making personal food but there is potential cross contamination for the business side as that clearly is seasonings used by the business.
😳
Absolutely! The cross contamination is quite worrying! Imagine for allergies such as garlic etc

Reactions: 5
Surely that should all have their own spoons in them?
i get she’s making personal food but there is potential cross contamination for the business side as that clearly is seasonings used by the business.
😳
big no no as a chef use separate everything the risk of making someone Ill from that is so high 🤢🤢🤢🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The fact she's wearing her head scarf today for the inlaws and saying it makes her a good girl, makes me believe indeed that part of the reason they don't like her is cause she's a fake Muslim.

Reactions: 13
A tad late but Jess, as others have said you doing that, is rather risky seeing as it's a restaurant and not your personal kitchen.

jess.png

She's a good girl today...

Reactions: 7
How sad that she has to use her Hinch shrine in her utility room as a backdrop cos the rest of her house is a shithole! That’s a framed letter from Hinch behind her on display 😂😂😂

god she loves eyefucking herself doesn’t she? Shame the reality doesn’t match the filter!
A tad late but Jess, as others have said you doing that, is rather risky seeing as it's a restaurant and not your personal kitchen.

View attachment 1389024
View attachment 1389026

She's a good girl today...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad that she has to use her Hinch shrine in her utility room as a backdrop cos the rest of her house is a shithole! That’s a framed letter from Hinch behind her on display 😂😂😂

god she loves eyefucking herself doesn’t she? Shame the reality doesn’t match the filter!
The generic letter that everyone got sent in their PR packages that she thought was written to her personally so she framed it! 🤣🤣 What a sad little life!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Here's the letter. There are a few grid posts with it in from last January :)
Oh my bad, it was personalised - although I imagine she was given a list of names and gave them all random quotes. I doubt she said oh let me write a note to my good friend Jessie on this one...

Also, I read that as shite bright like a diamond 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Mario had a word with his best bud Soph for nicking his quote.

These cleaning influencers all need to disappear and do it pretty sharpish, as my patience is wearing thin. Sad f*ckers.

jess.png

What is this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s copying oor Mario tippity tappin down the street and She’s even got his hoosecoat on 😂
I thought she'd gone out to the shops dressed like that, but the sad-sack is prancing down the crappy garden path to the concrete patio.

How pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Absolute carnage’ wtf, why is she so dramatic? It’s a bleeping theme night at a restaurant that they’ve been doing for months, why does she make it sound like she’s hosting bare knuckle fighting ffs?!
That bag tho 😂🤮😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bare knuckle fighting and I’m dead 😂

She doesn’t have to do anything, it’s an established restaurant and a performer is turning up, who is also an established performer and knows how to set up.

This woman is hilarious and talks so much nonsense.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.