Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag is absolutely horrendous.....Turkey 2002 special should be long gone in the landfill by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“The weather is glorifications” says the woman sitting in her car in a thick black (fake) Michael Kors jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“The weather is glorifications” says the woman sitting in her car in a thick black (fake) Michael Kors jacket
The stitching on that jacket is just cringeworthy 😣. What’s with all the fake crap!

Reactions: 12
The stitching on that jacket is just cringeworthy 😣. What’s with all the fake crap!
I’m probably getting this wrong but because the video is mirrored, and therefore the writing is back to front, does the jacket actually say “Kors Michael”?
In the mirrored video the “Michael” is on the left and the “Kors” On the right. So surely when they’re the right way round it says “Kors Michael”?!

Reactions: 2
I’m probably getting this wrong but because the video is mirrored, and therefore the writing is back to front, does the jacket actually say “Kors Michael”?
In the mirrored video the “Michael” is on the left and the “Kors” On the right. So surely when they’re the right way round it says “Kors Michael”?!
it definitely does, but I'm gonna guess its supposed to be something like this, where the name repeats all the way up both arms

(hmm image won't post - but basically they have a tracksuit with the name all up the arms like a Kappa jacket :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: 3
Must try harder Jess.

A few hundred bot followers on the 13th and 23rd to keep the numbers up.

glam.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it every single day she’s all ‘what a day, it’s been a day’ so dramatic every time she talks but doesn’t actually say why it’s been a busy day.

Public speaking? She probably means she has to say ‘ladies and gentlemen please welcome some guy as Elton John’

🙄😂

• Haha
ETA re the stats.

It looks like she's unfollowing the ones that unfollow her.

Keeps her busy I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That concealer is badly blended at the sides. Looks like white patched under her eyes. Without a filter the makeup will look shocking. And that bag 🤢 20 Turkish lira springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s as bad as Mario for saying so many words but actually saying noting that makes any sense!

Reactions: 7
Rather than dancing about in your makdads restaurant go and strip your old dead ladies home ...you have no shame whatsoever..your living in a slum scumsana

Reactions: 13
Kids alone for another night are they? Two nights in a row!

I don’t know how she gets away with it

Reactions: 11
Look at all those middle aged women having a bop on a Tuesday night. Absolute carnage, yeah right Afsana 🙄

• Haha
Why the sad face about seeing where Isa will be in September? She hates him most of the time.

Reactions: 15
See Grim is still MIA. Wonder what trauma story she’s gonna come back with this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.