Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shopping at DHGate should be part of the next thread title 😂

I think she literally did that whole set of stories to show off her fakes! Oh and her shoes from the boutique 😂😂
Of course she did :ROFLMAO: you don't see her doing an OOTD when she's in her usual drab tracksuit bottoms attire...

Reactions: 6
I need to google what DH gate is 😀
Anyway so yesterday she says she got the slut shoes from a boutique and today she’s in a discount shop saying that’s where she had got them from ? She has a very different idea of what a boutique is to me 😂😂😂
Dior and Gucci 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh she’s comical

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she said she got her shoes yesterday from a boutique?? Then today, whilst in a discount shop she says this is where she got them from? Boutique 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thought she said she got her shoes yesterday from a boutique?? Then today, whilst in a discount shop she says this is where she got them from? Boutique 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well you can get those linea shoes in sports direct and house of Fraser .. that’s the only boutique she be going to 🙄😂😂 saddo what she is .

Reactions: 3
I think that 'boutique' is just a discount shop (one of those that's there for a couple of months and then closes down 😂) in the Whitgift in Croydon. I've not been there for a few years though so not 100% but that's what it looked like.

Reactions: 4
“I’m not ok” because her oldest is going on a school trip.
Stop pretending Grim, you do nothing with those kids, you leave them home alone to go to “work”, all you care about is that he won’t be around to babysit his brothers while you go to the restaurant on Tuesday to video whatever dreadful tribute act you have squawking away that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait a minute he’s going on a school trip with school yet they are driving him to the airport and she has shared a picture of him checking in by himself.

Wouldn’t they meet at school and travel together? That’s how school trips usually work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly no one replied to her "what do you want to see from me" story the other day as she's done absolutely nothing! It's laughable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly no one replied to her "what do you want to see from me" story the other day as she's done absolutely nothing! It's laughable!!!
I saw that Hinch has sent out some hampers with her book in to some of the Huns. I wonder if Mr Isa will get one? She would wet her pants if he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that Hinch has sent out some hampers with her book in to some of the Huns. I wonder if Mr Isa will get one? She would wet her pants if he did!
If she’d received one we would’ve all heard about it by now.

She does make me howl. Every story she does she manages to place herself so that the label on her fake designer clothes is front and centre.
I will never ever not laugh at the shoulder lunge she did in the car that time.
Teenage boys wear knock off EA7 Asana, sort it out luv.

• Haha
Can you imagine! He would never be allowed to touch the book though, it would be for display purposes only! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will this be the first time she has met Hinch? Fancy having to book tickets to a meet and great for a kids book to see your "bubs" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Will this be the first time she has met Hinch? Fancy having to book tickets to a meet and great for a kids book to see your "bubs" 😂😂😂
Hinch would unplug scumsanas life support machine to charge her mobile so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s she burbling on about today? Another one of her best bubs has got her product in Asda? A “jupe”of something? I wasn’t really listening & can’t bear to hear the “Hello Evereeee-Burrrrrdeeeee, Happeeeee (long pause, quizzical face) Firsdeeeeee.
She’s talking like Hinch more and more every day. These Huns are just morons. Not one original idea between them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.