Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glam has gone up in my estimations, only a tad though.

She spotted a lie from a fellow liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wtf????!!! Why are two boys sharing a double bed? Get them bunk beds or two single beds. She's such a weirdo.
Exactly, bunk beds would be ideal. But then she couldn’t carry on her narrative that it’s just her ‘middle boys’ room and not shared between the two of them.

Reactions: 7
The way her son came in to tell her a joke but didn’t ask why she was in his bed, shows that she must do it all the time. I wonder if bossman takes naps and she can’t disturb him or something? They have such a weird set up.

Reactions: 12
Another huge box of skincare. She cannot possibly use even 5% of all the creams and “sirums” she buys.

Reactions: 9
How would she know if any of the skincare is any good? She uses so many different brands and I’ll bet she doesn’t leave any time to see a difference. Plus we all know she’ll still be using the stuff when it’s all past it’s sell by date 🤢

If bossman really hasn't made you a cup of tea in 16 years, then he's as big an asshole as you are Grim

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed she is slipping back to her normal and vile self. Her face and tone of voice when her kids dare to need/want her attention when she’s filming herself 😠 one day her kids will see all this and feel really tit that their mum thought of them as a hinderance.

Hinch has been showing herself snapping at Ronnie recently so Grim is just copying as usual.

As the delivery driver scumsana NYE is not your concern so aye keep in yer ain lane hen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If they can leave work to go and get a dessert then clearly neither of them need to be there. Look after your kids guys.

If they can leave work to go and get a dessert then clearly neither of them need to be there. Look after your kids guys.
Probably a quiet night for deliveries. I refuse to believe they are the "bosses" of that place. They "work" every Tuesday night don't they?

Reactions: 5
Why's she crying about SS having another baby? 😩 I don't cry for my real friends pregnancies let alone pretend friends, Afsana.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these Huns crying over SS reel, sharing it and commenting, honestly she's never going to be your friend! She's not even going to be fake friends with you like she is with Hinch and Greedy 🤣🤣🤣 however much you cry over her posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.