Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, she can't slag off her inlaws anymore to her 20k odd followers - give or take a lot of bots - on a public platform because someone has snitched on her. 🤷‍♀️

However, she then carries on for around 8 minutes slagging them off still, while whining about her MH that they cause.

If that was my relative talking about me then I'd like to know as well.
On the other hand, if they are that demonic and give her that much stress, then they need to be cast out of her life and Bossman needs to step up and say something to them.

Reactions: 9
So one person has ruined it for the rest of the group by telling her in-laws she has been slagging them off on instagram. She talks some tit, she really does

Seems her own lies caught her out wasn’t so long ago someone said they went to makdads restaurant !! Remember that ? Was that the snitch or makdad has been watching her stories of a burner account and had enough

Reactions: 10
When has she ever used Insta to talk about mental health??! And does she even have any genuine followers anyway? it's just bots she's paid for and the hUnS who kiss each other's arses to get their own engagement up.

also it's my pet hate when people refer to their instagram as "this page", idk why it just really infuriates me :ROFLMAO:

When has she ever used Insta to talk about mental health??! And does she even have any genuine followers anyway? it's just bots she's paid for and the hUnS who kiss each other's arses to get their own engagement up.

also it's my pet hate when people refer to their instagram as "this page", idk why it just really infuriates me :ROFLMAO:
My page grates on me too! It's not bebo babes!

Also agree on the MH point, she had that highlight that she's "had to" remove but that's it. She's another one who classes pulling the anxiety card when it suits her as talking about her mental health 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What the duck is she on about. Nobody has “exposed” you or “told on you” if they’ve repeated something you’ve said openly on a public page to 20k followers.

Just caught up on the mum in the playground with screaming child story too. Yeah sure that happened 🤥.
She really does chat a load of tit.

Glamfairysworld #10 Still not glam, telling lies, slagging off in-laws and doing fake cries.

Reactions: 16
How is slagging off your inlaws classed as 'mental health' anyway? What a clown 🤡

Reactions: 6
New thread: carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety at high levels, and her Instagram account exposed

Worked hard on this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. Just wow. Speechless at the end of that. 😱 Jessie you are vile and I'm glad you've been caught out. Horrid despicable woman.

Screenshot_20220701-225031_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.