Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nurseries take screaming children in away from their parents or whatever, as they stop after a while. (so I call bullpoo).

Now, and a big now, if this really happened, then Jess is trying to get some friends aww.

That poor mum has definitely dodged a bullet in being invited to that swill pit of a home lol

and why take some food around, the child was only screaming ffs. Stalker.

Reactions: 6
"I think I got her name" what's it matter if you did or didn't? Also you think you got her name, well you'd know if you did 😂 It just sounds so bizarre. Making up stories(as that is what she has blatantly done) to make her life seem more interesting than it is. Either own the life you live or if you are that bored of it, change a few things, don't just make tit up for instagram. What a sad, sad life.

Reactions: 9
Nurseries take screaming children in away from their parents or whatever, as they stop after a while. (so I call bullpoo).

Now, and a big now, if this really happened, then Jess is trying to get some friends aww.

That poor mum has definitely dodged a bullet in being invited to that swill pit of a home lol

and why take some food around, the child was only screaming ffs. Stalker.
Yeah what was all that about sending food around? If someone turned up at my door with a random takeaway, no way would I eat it! They could be a family of ten, or vegan or allergies or anything, what a strange thing to do.

Reactions: 8
Yeah what was all that about sending food around? If someone turned up at my door with a random takeaway, no way would I eat it! They could be a family of ten, or vegan or allergies or anything, what a strange thing to do.
That’s just bullshit to prove she’s such a #bossbabe and can send ‘her’ staff round with food.
the whole thing is just weird, she’s obviously not thought it through before she’s told her tall tale cos it just makes her sound like a right weirdo!

Reactions: 13
Few things noted from todays Biblical tale of Grim.

1. This didn’t happen

2. If it did, she only offered to give her a lift home to show off her leased Range Rover (smell the wealth)

3. She’s only sending food around to highlight the fact she has her own business

It’s all to boost her ego.

Imagine being taken home to Grim Towers. Even the cockroaches wipe their feet on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I call BS.

She’s looking up to the left, lies.
How in an hour has her hair not changed, when I bung my hair up it doesn’t take long for bits to start flying away.
She has the same bit of fluff on her left shoulder.

So weird making stuff up!

Reactions: 10
Such an odd story to make up. My kid had to be prized off me kicking and screaming into nursery a few times. The staff just deal with it. They don’t make a big issue about it. I’d be more concerned she was stood there with staff long enough to say ‘I can’t do it I’m taking him home’ and the staff did nothing? Absolute bullshit. Also Jessie most of us have to work when the kids are at nursery so it’s not really an option just to take them back home. We don’t all swan off to fester in our old peoples home with curtains closed all day 🤮

Reactions: 13
Feels like she’s trying to copy Part time working mummy, she came out with these bullshit stories a few years ago. Although why you would want to try and emulate that scamming cow is beyond me

Reactions: 8
She absolutely didn't send food to that lady's house, she would have made a huge point if it if she had to show how incredibly selfless she is. We're all pretty sure the whole thing never happened anyway and it'll never be spoken of again!

Reactions: 10
Undeclared Fairy ad! Should state gifted. Let’s all report her 😊

Oh and Addis! Get reporting peeps

Unless of course she paid for the items but is making out as if they have been gifted…..

Last edited:
Undeclared Fairy ad! Should state gifted. Let’s all report her 😊

Oh and Addis! Get reporting peeps

Unless of course she paid for the items but is making out as if they have been gifted…..
Wouldn't put it past her to have paid for them herself. She's hardly an advert for cleanliness with her old lady carpet and curtains, greasy hair and long dirty nails...

Reactions: 12
Why do brands work with her? She can't even be bothered to set up a scenario to show the mop in use. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Why do brands work with her? She can't even be bothered to set up a scenario to show the mop in use. How embarrassing.
Can you not remember the last time she showed a mop? The manky rotten yellow flooring in the kitchen 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sponges in the restaurant, seriously.
A sponge should be nowhere near that kitchen, H&S would have a field day. Are your sponges in your HACCP plan Afsana?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's copying the Crazy Hinch style of presentation. Sad sack.

Why not do a proper job Jess and show it off in the kitchen/bathroom?
Oh yeah, you live in a tit 'ole don't ya.

ASA reported.

Proper pisses me off that she changed the name of her Insta and dropped the "Cleans" bit as she wanted to yanno, do "other things". Yet is still being sent these freebies from cleaning companies for her to promote.
She doesn't even clean anyway so what's the bleeping point? Manky house never sees daylight as it is with the curtains always closed so she certainly ain't going to clean. All this free crap she gets will just be chucked in a cupboard somewhere unused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.