Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of Afsana, "I'm sorry, but, can we just...." .....take a moment to discuss how disgustingly dirty her fingernails are. EW what is glam about that?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is she jibbering on about for Sunday? And ffs that looks like a cheap primark top - ditch it if you’re wearing it out! Save it for cleaning 🙊, there is absolutely nothing Glam about her

Reactions: 10
What on earth is she jibbering on about for Sunday? And ffs that looks like a cheap primark top - ditch it if you’re wearing it out! Save it for cleaning 🙊, there is absolutely nothing Glam about her
Saying something for the sake of saying something - I assume that means that her in laws are round this weekend?

Reactions: 6
Saying something for the sake of saying something - I assume that means that her in laws are round this weekend?
She’s also going on about being betrayed and outed on Insta. Sounds like the family know about her page now. Shame they can’t see all the stories she’s done about them.

Reactions: 11
Who remembers the time a random man in a shop came up to her and said his daughter watches her stories?? 😂
Or have I made that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn't she give some context for goodness sake? She's just rambling on! If these people are causing her so much distress, why is she having them around her house?

If they've been told about it and she can't talk about it any more, why is she talking about the fact that she can't?

She really is worrying. The stuff she makes up just doesn't make any sense. I know we take the piss but I think she needs help.

Reactions: 13
She banged on and on with zero context until her eyes finally welled up. Yawn...what riveting content 🥱

• Haha
She's tapped in the head her - you've exposed yourself ya knob, on account of the fact you do your secret talking ON THE INTERNET on a public page! It's not a whatsapp group or a secret helpline!

• Haha
Sorry but if some member of my family was as toxic as she's making hers out to be, there's no way I'd be having them over and feeding them. I'd have cut them off. And my husband certainly would support me in that. Why does her husband allow her mental health to "be at zero"?

Reactions: 12
Sorry but if some member of my family was as toxic as she's making hers out to be, there's no way I'd be having them over and feeding them. I'd have cut them off. And my husband certainly would support me in that. Why does her husband allow her mental health to "be at zero"?
That's where her lies don't add up, because I could never support someone who couldn't support me. If someone treated me so badly and Mr FoxyBingo insisted I had them at our house and cooking for them, he wouldn't be Mr FoxyBingo for long!

MH is at Zero but can still glam herself up and go on stories. From someone with serious MH issues when I’m at Zero I can’t function - physically or mentally. I hate these influencers that photograph themselves crying too. Why? If I was that upset the last thing I would be thinking of is lets take a photo

Reactions: 17
OK so she has slagged off her inlaws on a public instagram page for years, now they've found out cause someone told them. Now HER mental health is at zero cause she can't slag them off online to a bunch of strangers. Oooooooook then 🥴 she's all cloaks and daggers about what has went on. Either tell what it is or stop waffling on for years dribbling about nothing. I imagine the problem is they are a Muslim family and she brings their family name down by being a fake Muslim and she doesn't like that they're not in love with her

• Haha
  • Heart
She says her DMs are always open and she has great chats etc but whenever I messaged her when I first joined Instagram she gave one word answers and didn’t try and engage in conversation.

Maybe her level of response depends on how many followers you have or how ‘helpful’ you can be to her on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grim : I can’t talk about my in laws anymore
Goes on to slag them off yet again while still skirting round what the actual issue is and fake crying!
It’s like with the wedding, constantly hinting at how bad it was, then brings it up all the time.
Maybe if she wasn’t such a twit her in laws wouldn't dislike her so much? 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s been caught talking about people, got snitched on and is pissed off? Hilarious advocate for mental health.

I’m sad about trolls but I talk about people online, yeah ok.

Thread Suggestion: Her lies don't jiggle jiggle, they fold, dead lady furniture and carpet, they're old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.