Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Who the fuck has one of those steering wheel locks nowadays???? Fuck me have we been transported back to the ramraid era of the early 90’s?! 😂
You do know your Range Rover has a sophisticated alarm and immobiliser system built into it don’t you Grim?
I think this is the funniest thing I’ve seen on her page for ages! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
YSL, Alexander McQueen shoes & a Fendi bag?!?
Lies!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Yet she buys the cheapest clothes and only ever wears the same 3 things!!
Piss off with your lies Grim!
If you really had that sorta money, you should spend it on your children and improving the home they live in, not trying to impress people on the internet who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s quite possibly the biggest joke on Instagram. She’s desperate to portray this fantasy life. She’s such a Walter Mitty! Everything she has is either fake or from the sale rack in the UK’s cheapest clothing shop, Primark! That’s the only stuff she ever wears, dull brown bobbly jumpers and black jeans. And those rank grey joggers 🤮
Claims to have high end designer make up but only really shows ‘jukes’ or Shein, fucking shein I ask you!!!
Lives in a shithole with the dead previous owners furniture and furnishings, and still has their net curtains up!
Spends more money doing up a back garden than decorating her house 🤯
Actively avoids spending any time with her kids and goes to work when not even needed just to push the #bosslady narrative.
Looks a fucking greasy state 99% of the time.
Hides behind ridiculous filters every single day.
She’s to be pitied really as her life is actually shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CrapEars

VIP Member
I thought her mum doesn’t drive? Hence the ‘tend 2 hour round trip that Grim supposedly makes very day so The Marjorie can look after the kids? But Grim had to “wait for” her mum to turn up? Was she walking? Did Grim make her get the bus?
Or, is her mum not there? Like she’s never there, and those two idiots have left their poorly 4 year old with his young teenage brother as usual? The husband is just as bad as Grim for allowing this. She doesn’t need to be at the restaurant, all she does is get in the way and film herself miming along to whatever terrible tribute act they have on. It’s not fair on the children, leaving her teenager in charge several nights a week is too much responsibility for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CrapEars

VIP Member
The massive telly teetering on top of the tiny old lady 80s tv unit will never not make me laugh. Sums them up perfectly. Everything is done for appearance. Hot tub, huge telly, cheap nasty Range Rover, “designer” shoes, handbags and sunglasses, yet they live in that shithole. Yes, it’s not awful, it’s a house, it’s a roof over their heads, but to buy all that flashy shit while still living with that furniture and carpets etc makes no sense at all. How can she look round her house with pride & feel comfortable there?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Nursty

VIP Member
Lol just came here to say "when your brother is a chef" some packaged meats put on a plate and cut up tomatoes. Okay Hun, I'm a chef too then. I also drive so I'm a formula one racer. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Katlen12

VIP Member
‘Get yourself a man who proposes to you at a surprise engagement party’

Well maybe jessie you should have just got yourself a man who replaces your manky stained carpet before he gets you a car on finance 🙄🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbity09

Few things noted from todays Biblical tale of Grim.

1. This didn’t happen

2. If it did, she only offered to give her a lift home to show off her leased Range Rover (smell the wealth)

3. She’s only sending food around to highlight the fact she has her own business

It’s all to boost her ego.

Imagine being taken home to Grim Towers. Even the cockroaches wipe their feet on the way out

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why would you sleep in a dead woman's bed, sit on her sofa, with her curtains, her carpet, her everything and be buying followers for instagram clout? She's fucking deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God look at that kids teeth. Take the dummy away from him already!
He looks FILTHY, he needs really good scrub in the shower and his nails trimmed and cleaned. He looks neglected.

Oh and stop buying shit you don't need and buy some new carpet, you absolute animal

Forced to get out of bed on a Saturday... You're a parent you selfish cow. It's what parents do! I was up at 6:30 ON A SATURDAY today because that's what time kids get up.

If you're getting abused by your four year old you only have to look at your own behaviour. Kids learn from their parents so if he's being horrible, where do you think he learnt it from. And maybe he's acting out because his parents seem to spend most of the time ignoring him?? Very often bad behaviour is just them trying to get any kind of attention from their parents. That poor boy 😔

Glam fairy... How grubby is that hoodie!

Why haul that huge box of makeup (that you obviously don't use) in front of the camera just to pull out the fake Dior make-up bag? So you can flash it to the camera? How desperate to make people believe it's real 🙄

Quick flash of the fake McQueen trainers. Quick Google shows me that the soles are not a yellowish colour. They're bright white like the leather 🤭 And if they are supposed to be real....WTF you spending £420 on trainers for while your children sleep on a dead woman's bed?? Jesus man those poor fucking boys.

Next we're treated to WTF are those in her face?!? Are they also supposed to be designer??? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Isa is obsessed with plasters is he?

What a coincidence that Mrs Hinchs little boy is currently plaster mad and she’s made him a ‘medical kit’ with plasters 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

SpritneyBeers

Can't wait to see the shoes paired with her usual ensemble of polyester trousers from the Primark mens sale and a bobbly jumper from the Pound shop, sorry I mean "Pep&Co"

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She says she’s ‘curled up on the sofa’ 🤣 no ones curling up on that thing Jessie hun it’s stiff as a board.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Makes me laugh...getting baccarat rouge or some shite vibes. Loosely translates to, this may have been 30 odd quid but I actually can reference it to one that costs over 200 quid🤣 fuck in hell, nothings changed on her account. Drop the glam next time and that leaves Fairy 🙄
It’s like when she does her make up, this is a doop for tarte shape tape, which I have, this is doop for blah blah, which I have etc etc. if you have the original ones why the hell do you buy and use the ‘doops’ all the fucking time? Honestly she makes no sense at all.
She is a million times more full and boring since she came back, with the added extra annoyance of all this ‘trigger warning’ bollocks. She knows it’s stupid and said she had deleted it from her stories but she hadn’t. I couldn’t give a flying fuck what she buys because I know that 99% of it gets returned. She only ever keeps the dull, reduced bargain basement shit from primark and Poundland (I mean, Poundland 🙈).
She’s just a knobhead tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19