Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on Grubby Boss Ladie’s thread for ages. Cannot believe she got removed from a live 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excellent thread title - can we edit it to her new Insta name though?
I don’t think we can because all the old threads link to it with the existing name. I did wonder about it but thought I should keep the old one. Maybe a mod could advise?

I will report this post and ask the question 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
I stopped following her a while ago but am now back! I’m interested to find out…has she decorated yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped following her a while ago but am now back! I’m interested to find out…has she decorated yet?!
Has she hell.
Her bedroom is now in the style Hinch and the bedroom of the youngest 2 that share - but she doesn't let her huns know this - is apparently as well, but this hasn't been revealed as yet, even though it was completed a while back.
and I believe the bedroom of the eldest one is completed as well.

Downstairs is still as manky, but rather than renovate/decorate they actually bought a Range Rover and Bossman went to the States for 3 weeks.
A planning app has been submitted for an extension - over the garden slab renovation mind - but not approved I think
She was also making the front garden into a parking spot with a dropped kerb but no more info from her.

Has she hell.
Her bedroom is now in the style Hinch and the bedroom of the youngest 2 that share - but she doesn't let her huns know this - is apparently as well, but this hasn't been revealed as yet, even though it was completed a while back.
and I believe the bedroom of the eldest one is completed as well.

Downstairs is still as manky, but rather than renovate/decorate they actually bought a Range Rover and Bossman went to the States for 3 weeks.
A planning app has been submitted for an extension - over the garden slab renovation mind - but not approved I think
She was also making the front garden into a parking spot with a dropped kerb but no more info from her.
Do the two youngest still share a double bed? Whilst she is spunking money on lease hire cars and big screen TVs?

Reactions: 13
Do the two youngest still share a double bed? Whilst she is spunking money on lease hire cars and big screen TVs?
Yep, but when it came to decorating that room she called it her ‘middle sons room’ implying that all 3 kids had a room of their own. Not that it would matter if they did cos they’re all decorated in the wish version of Hinchs bedroom anyway 😂

Interestingly there are two separate planning applications in, one for the extension and one for the much talked about loft conversion that she’s already bought bathroom accessories and bedding for!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep, but when it came to decorating that room she called it her ‘middle sons room’ implying that all 3 kids had a room of their own. Not that it would matter if they did cos they’re all decorated in the wish version of Hinchs bedroom anyway 😂

Interestingly there are two separate planning applications in, one for the extension and one for the much talked about loft conversion that she’s already bought bathroom accessories and bedding for!
I can’t wait to see the concrete car park patio after the winter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She clearly wants some makeup and skincare gigs.
Perhaps start with makeup that’s not out of date and use the skincare for longer? She can’t recommend skincare when it takes weeks for it to work yet constantly uses different stuff.

Also I would not take skincare advice from someone with food down their front 🤮

She loves to push this businesswoman thing she thinks she is. Real business women actually get out of bed early and have their tit together. They don’t spend half the day smelling in a duvet or housecoat.

Reactions: 17
Morning trolls, happy ….. Friday hope you’re good 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This week has been so busy? Pretty sure she’s spent most of the week sitting in that old lady living room in her dressing gown, had her brother over for breakfast, made a trip out to Primark and a visit to the restaurant to film for 20 minutes. Is that what she means by busy? Most people would squeeze that stuff in around their actual job 😂.

Busy bosslady she ain’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She thinks her huns believe her when she says she's busy doesn't she.
And they're probably too thick to realise that busy translates directly to lazy...

Reactions: 12
Oh she has done a freshen up Friday list, this usually follows with videos of them doing the bits on the list. Are we going to see some videos or is it just the book that's getting a freshen up😄

Reactions: 9
What a show off twit she is! Has she never heard of getting a tester spray in a shop?! The reason why cloud is so popular is because it smells like baccarat rouge so why is she pretending like it’s her who’s discovered that?! Also hun you don’t own BR so behave.

• Haha
What a show off twit she is! Has she never heard of getting a tester spray in a shop?! The reason why cloud is so popular is because it smells like baccarat rouge so why is she pretending like it’s her who’s discovered that?! Also hun you don’t own BR so behave.
Came here to say the same! She said she had heard of it because it’s so popular on insta and tiktok at the moment. This is because people are calling it the closest dupe for Baccarat Rouge.

Of course she just plucked that fragrance out of the air when trying to describe it didn’t she 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.