Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im guessing the surprise engagement didn’t go well, last night then 🙈 I’d say no too, if he brought me to one of those restaurants 🤨 How memorable 🙄

Reactions: 12
So is her mum really looking after her unwell child? Or did she grab him out of bed to go and do the round trip?
I bet the eldest has him for the night really!

Reactions: 11
Absolutely bonkers that considering she doesn’t need to be at the restaurant she would leave her poorly child at home and go anyway.

Reactions: 16
I thought her mum doesn’t drive? Hence the ‘tend 2 hour round trip that Grim supposedly makes very day so The Marjorie can look after the kids? But Grim had to “wait for” her mum to turn up? Was she walking? Did Grim make her get the bus?
Or, is her mum not there? Like she’s never there, and those two idiots have left their poorly 4 year old with his young teenage brother as usual? The husband is just as bad as Grim for allowing this. She doesn’t need to be at the restaurant, all she does is get in the way and film herself miming along to whatever terrible tribute act they have on. It’s not fair on the children, leaving her teenager in charge several nights a week is too much responsibility for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought her mum doesn’t drive? Hence the ‘tend 2 hour round trip that Grim supposedly makes very day so The Marjorie can look after the kids? But Grim had to “wait for” her mum to turn up? Was she walking? Did Grim make her get the bus?
Or, is her mum not there? Like she’s never there, and those two idiots have left their poorly 4 year old with his young teenage brother as usual? The husband is just as bad as Grim for allowing this. She doesn’t need to be at the restaurant, all she does is get in the way and film herself miming along to whatever terrible tribute act they have on. It’s not fair on the children, leaving her teenager in charge several nights a week is too much responsibility for him.
The boy will resent her for it. I had the same thing when I was a teenager. My mum was on her own with us and had to go to work. Leaving her boys when she doesn't have to is wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Definitely leaves her teenager in charge of the younger kids

"The Marjorie" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s she speaking like a twit?!
I’ll believe her finger op when I see the big scar all the way to her palm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So was it a manic crazy day or a chilled day? Apparently it was both! I’m not sure she’d know a manic crazy day if she fell over it, taking the kids to school and then wandering round the shops buying tat is not a crazy day. Pointless yes, crazy no.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her speech is so appallingly cringe worthy. Trying to emulate both ss and hunch... sad ass fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s she speaking like a twit?!
I’ll believe her finger op when I see the big scar all the way to her palm 🙄
There is absolutely no way a surgeon would take tendon from a wrist and cut a finger open ‘down to the palm’ to graft a tendon Just to enable the top of someone’s finger to bend! Plus who the duck would put themselves through that anyway? Just to bend the top tip of a finger. As you say, I’ll believe it when I see the cuts!
She’s so full of tit, and somehow a million times more irritating now after her relaunch.

Also, that new filter she’s using is worse than the old one, she really doesn’t look anything like that! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FF30891D-03A5-4929-A6D6-1CB359698580.png

what the fuckety are these chavvy Poundland sunglasses?! 😂😂
They look like they should be part of some fancy dress costume 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can't get over it. She goes away to re-think her account, and comes back with the exact same thing. It's honestly laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.