Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie, but we can't see your arse so how do we know if it's the truth?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has #girlsthatgowoop on that scrub daddy post, what does that even mean? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You didn't spontaneously decide to clean did you 😂😂😂😂 You got gifted them so you had to clean for the ad. You'll always be a dirty mare

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going by the dust, those blinds hasn't seen a cloth since she made the Hinch room.
Grubby mare.

She sounds like she's got a blocked nose.

Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s tit all over her thumb 🤮

No need for those dust levels, I thought she cleaned this week!

Have scrub daddy been informed?

Reactions: 12
Oh ok x

Jessie.
Dust your palace more often as dust can aggravate allergies. Grubby moo.

Has she mentioned this at all?
In the garden.

View attachment 1107324
Presumably that’s the ‘party shed’ she has mentioned it in the past that they were building it but hasn’t shown any of it apart from todays intentional sneak preview 🤣

Reactions: 8
Thank you for the screen shots and screen records. Keeps me in the loop though I have found ways of watching her story 😉 i’m not the only one in my household with an insta account. So, ooo, we finally see whats happening in the garden eh? So this garden house thing she’s getting done, it looks huge! I hope she’s got all the permission for it all to be done. Scrub Daddy, tut tut tut, you don’t know who you’re dealing with here. The dust on those blinds looks like major build-up. She’s not ever cleaned them has she? Talking about how cloths move the dust from one place to another… how would you know? Blinds are a faff to clean so just be honest by saying you couldn’t be bothered to clean them! She’s such a joke. Coming back with a huge bang but then being her boring old self copying content from other people. What a joke.

4ADC0C83-4620-497E-93BF-DE996EECE3C8.jpeg
2B4CCFE8-4819-4ACF-AC94-6FE7EF11E953.jpeg
465B1FF1-2AB3-40A7-911C-65E1DDB4F55B.jpeg

Reactions: 6
A week on since her "rebrand" and "relaunch" and nothing has changed from what I can see? Can someone enlighten me? She's changed her name and her profile picture (looks absolutely nothing like her) but that's it.

Reactions: 13
A week on since her "rebrand" and "relaunch" and nothing has changed from what I can see? Can someone enlighten me? She's changed her name and her profile picture (looks absolutely nothing like her) but that's it.
You're right, that's it...

Reactions: 5
‘Get yourself a man who proposes to you at a surprise engagement party’

Well maybe jessie you should have just got yourself a man who replaces your manky stained carpet before he gets you a car on finance 🙄🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And anyone eating at that restaurant is potentially waiting to be proposed to if they see her stories...so aye

Reactions: 10
The dirt of that sleeve 🤮 That is just gross.

She has no right to even breathe the word glam, let alone call herself it 😳🙄

1CC702DE-FF1B-4FE0-AB57-9DEFBE67308B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs a proper good scrub , like a disinfectant bath. She's rancid

Can't believe companies are still wanting to work with her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.