Glam_fairy_cleans #9 Grim is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually much worse than prior to her 9 day break, who buys perfume without smelling it ? The eye lashes were jumping all over her arms(I detest the use of filters with a passion) just duck off Scumsana then duck off more...we move

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is actually much worse than prior to her 9 day break, who buys perfume without smelling it ? The eye lashes were jumping all over her arms(I detest the use of filters with a passion) just duck off Scumsana then duck off more...we move
People who think they have money to burn, that's who!
She's blatantly bought it because she's seen the hype about it smelling like what I assume is an expensive perfume so she can wear it and tell everyone she's wearing the expensive one 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Jessie hun please tell me you’re not trying to compare yourself to Miss Greedy now 👀

I will admit I don’t watch Charlotte Greedy a lot as I do find she is very ad orientated on her stories. Which is fine as she actually does work with brands, has her own clothing range with In the Style ….earning money from her Instagram Jessie not receive a free cleaning spray and claiming to be working with a company.

Not only that she does seem to look after her boys and take them on days out, they always look clean and even tho she actually is doing a reno right now her house still looks cleaner and tidier than yours.

But we move.

Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh...getting baccarat rouge or some shite vibes. Loosely translates to, this may have been 30 odd quid but I actually can reference it to one that costs over 200 quid🤣 duck in hell, nothings changed on her account. Drop the glam next time and that leaves Fairy 🙄

Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh...getting baccarat rouge or some shite vibes. Loosely translates to, this may have been 30 odd quid but I actually can reference it to one that costs over 200 quid🤣 duck in hell, nothings changed on her account. Drop the glam next time and that leaves Fairy 🙄
It’s like when she does her make up, this is a doop for tarte shape tape, which I have, this is doop for blah blah, which I have etc etc. if you have the original ones why the hell do you buy and use the ‘doops’ all the bleeping time? Honestly she makes no sense at all.
She is a million times more full and boring since she came back, with the added extra annoyance of all this ‘trigger warning’ bollocks. She knows it’s stupid and said she had deleted it from her stories but she hadn’t. I couldn’t give a flying duck what she buys because I know that 99% of it gets returned. She only ever keeps the dull, reduced bargain basement tit from primark and Poundland (I mean, Poundland 🙈).
She’s just a knobhead tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you buy such a huge bottle of perfume that you don’t know whether you’ll like or not? Surely you’d get the smallest one? I did laugh at her disappointed face when she tried it though 😂😂😂😂

She tried so hard to pretend she liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you buy such a huge bottle of perfume that you don’t know whether you’ll like or not? Surely you’d get the smallest one? I did laugh at her disappointed face when she tried it though 😂😂😂😂

She tried so hard to pretend she liked it.
And it was her reaction when she saw the bottle and described it as childlike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another one jumping on the Miss Greedy bandwagon.

The bleeping state of this, who takes a photo of themselves supposedly in the depths of despair crying - attention seeking cunts, that’s who 🤣. Put your chins away love, embarrassed for you.
E9E129EC-57A2-449E-87A4-81555D98E05C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What GROWN woman orders ariana grande perfume. I'm all for the mature celeb perfumes, but ariana grande clearly leans towards younger girls, hence the scent and bottle being childlike.
She is a proper little nob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol just came here to say "when your brother is a chef" some packaged meats put on a plate and cut up tomatoes. Okay Hun, I'm a chef too then. I also drive so I'm a formula one racer. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol just came here to say "when your brother is a chef" some packaged meats put on a plate and cut up tomatoes. Okay Hun, I'm a chef too then. I also drive so I'm a formula one racer. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought it all looked rank! How can her content be so dire just a week after a brand new relaunch?

Reactions: 14
Well, that spread didn't scream chef to me.

I'm sure anyone with a pulse could rustle that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.