Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is it. She made such a big deal about it, it’s worth £295!! There’s a device!! Yeah, a face brush from aldi 🙄
If she’d just said she’d put together some bits she had spare and was never going to use no one would have said anything. But come on Grim, the only decent things so far have been the pixi glow tonic and that was £6! The iconic spray from the first day I suppose you could say is ‘decent’, even though it’s rubbish stuff. But the rest has been home bargains crap and out of date palettes. Even the Hun couldn’t muster up a smile yesterday and today! 😂
That Lucy is another one that needs a good scrub and hair wash. Anything in there would be wasted on her. Id have a tiny bit more respect for grim if she'd donated it to a women's refuge or the local hospital. That doesn't increase your followers though does it. Maybe I'm just a snob but I've never considered an Aldi doop and Home bargains to be glam.

Reactions: 16
Eww the way she says "goo mooning everyburdy"

No one has asked you if your husband left you grim, you've spent the weekend reading Tattle for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A hairbrush. Good lord, this is a box of old toot that she bought, storied as a haul and just doesn't want isn't it! Too good for charity?? Any charity or refuge would be glad of all that stuff, who does she think she is?! Definitely bigged this up and now looking like a complete fool!

I could buy that she's had a message asking if her husband has left her as we know he's gone away so there's no speculation of that here. But why bring up the message and give a sarcastic response? If you don't want to address that he's away don't bring him up!

I defo don't buy that she has loads of work stuff to do hark at her making out like she's the Alan Sugar of the restaurant industry! 😂 but she always has time for a mooch in a tat shop, never too busy for that! 🥱

• Haha
She didn’t actually answer the question re: her missing husband. Surely her huns would have looked at FB. If she’s such a rich boss lady why doesn’t she employ a cleaner? #lies #fake

Reactions: 12
I too am not a snob (in fact I quite like Lidl's deodorant!) - but please tell me what the fascination with B&M and Home Bargains is? She's this glam boss lady who films herself walking around tat shops, like the two dont correlate?

Reactions: 16
That Lucy is another one that needs a good scrub and hair wash. Anything in there would be wasted on her. Id have a tiny bit more respect for grim if she'd donated it to a women's refuge or the local hospital. That doesn't increase your followers though does it. Maybe I'm just a snob but I've never considered an Aldi doop and Home bargains to be glam.
She said she had donated some stuff to charity but the glamvent stuff was what she said was ‘too good for charity’!!! I dread to think what she did donate (not that I think she did mind).

Boss man in Times Square! Bet she’s bleeping fuming! 😂😂😂
If someone did message her asking if he’d left her, which I’m 99.9% sure didn’t happen, why not just say no he’s away visiting family? Why make a snidey sarky non reply? She’s so weird. And she had that hoody on yesterday so this could have been recorded yesterday.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I’m dying of embarrassment! BB cream from Home Bargains that’s about £2 and today a hair brush, probably from there too. What a box of crap. Shitevent 😂
It’s just so so so awkward. Makes my bum clench because it’s so cringey. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s happy to share with the world she had a “miscarriage” but not that her husband is away?! Truly bizarre 🤯

Reactions: 19
So she’s happy to share with the world she had a “miscarriage” but not that her husband is away?! Truly bizarre 🤯
She never actually shared that though did she. She was very cryptic for a few days, insinuating a loss, and then all back to normal.
It is odd behaviour though - mind you, you can't garner sympathy for your husband going on holiday without you can you! 🤭

Reactions: 13
She never actually shared that though did she. She was very cryptic for a few days, insinuating a loss, and then all back to normal.
It is odd behaviour though - mind you, you can't garner sympathy for your husband going on holiday without you can you! 🤭
She’s only knackered cos she’s got to parent on her own and deal with Mr Isa everyday for 2 weeks 🙈

Reactions: 15
She’s being really crafty, she’s building up her narrative of how she’s unwell and needs to rest but can’t, when Bossman gets back she’ll then tell everyone where he was and it’s what made her so I’ll, having to manage businesses and children and not long after her supposed miscarriage.
She gets the sympathy off the huns and puts him firmly back in Bad Guy camp so people won’t think the hateful things she says and does to him is so bad after all.

Reactions: 15
hasn't she been to B&M yet? gutted she couldn't take me along with her, desperate to know what mugs (other than Afsana) they have in store today.

• Haha
She’s being really crafty, she’s building up her narrative of how she’s unwell and needs to rest but can’t, when Bossman gets back she’ll then tell everyone where he was and it’s what made her so I’ll, having to manage businesses and children and not long after her supposed miscarriage.
She gets the sympathy off the huns and puts him firmly back in Bad Guy camp so people won’t think the hateful things she says and does to him is so bad after all.
Hit the nail on the head!
She’s laying the foundations now, so busy, so run down, becoming ill etc etc.

She'll be taking a deep rest when he gets home no doubt! 🤣

She’s only knackered cos she’s got to parent on her own and deal with Mr Isa everyday for 2 weeks 🙈
Shows how much she doesn't do if she's exhausted and on the brink of falling ill because she's on her own!

The thing is, she’s free all day anyway, the restaurants aren’t open through the day so why has she gone MIA all of a sudden? I seriously don’t understand what can possibly be taking up so much time every day? Wonder if she’ll just be ‘popping in’ tonight or if she’s been to pick up her Mother/babysitter?

Reactions: 11
The thing is, she’s free all day anyway, the restaurants aren’t open through the day so why has she gone MIA all of a sudden? I seriously don’t understand what can possibly be taking up so much time every day? Wonder if she’ll just be ‘popping in’ tonight or if she’s been to pick up her Mother/babysitter?
I think exactly the same!! She’s not a chef, she’s not in there prepping meals ffs

Exactly, the kids are at school and it's not like she does any housework.

What an absolute bleeping tool. The snide laugh she makes before she comes out with a "message" asking if her husband's left her. 😒 Definitely been reading on here, so will have done that for our benefit. But sadly those that genuinely follow her will now be sending messages of concern and basically sending her sympathy. What a nasty fucker she really is. First we had the uncertain miscarriage story which enabled her to receive messages blowing smoke up her arse. And now this.
For god's sake just bleeping tell your followers he's in America visiting relatives. It ain't that hard you fuckwit. Oh I forgot, you are one of Tattles biggest fans aren't ya Afsana so that's what it's really all about.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.