Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellovf everybody.

Sorry, but why does she have to be at the restaurant, (notice it's just the 1) to pay wages?

Surely in this day and age, digital wages are the norm and do they not have an accountant to do that.

Unless it's brown paper envelope wages lol.

I smell bull sh*t.

Reactions: 12
Why is she acting like she works at a coalface? Or like hard manual work? If (and it’s a big if) she is going to the restaurant she’s only working at the bar or whatever, overseeing things as a boss lady surely? She’s not doing the cooking, or running about waiting on so why is she making out it such hard work? I get being on your own with 3 kids is hard, especially given that one of them is absolutely feral but she isn’t half making a mountain of of this isn’t she?
Swanning about convincing customers you own the place is clearly exhausting...

Reactions: 8
Surely their wages go into their bank accounts and she doesn't have to go pay them. Hasn't she said this before?

Reactions: 6
I think this shows how much boss man does because she’s obviously not got time to shop and is having to actually parent instead of touching stuff in shops and laying in bed all the time. I’m sure the wages would be paid direct to the staffs bank accounts, she just thinks it makes her sound important. I reckon she filmed herself in the car, pulling out then reversed back in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely their wages go into their bank accounts and she doesn't have to go pay them. Hasn't she said this before?
She said it before because she was complaining about having to go and pay people wages. Odd date to get paid isn’t it? I get paid in the 15th but that’s in a massive company, I’d have assumed end of the month is usually payday no?
But where these days has someone physically handing out pay? She’s such a pathetic liar!

I think this shows how much boss man does because she’s obviously not got time to shop and is having to actually parent instead of touching stuff in shops and laying in bed all the time. I’m sure the wages would be paid direct to the staffs bank accounts, she just thinks it makes her sound important. I reckon she filmed herself in the car, pulling out then reversed back in 🙄
She can’t be that important if she can just go then come home. She talks in riddles. Surely people can’t really believe she works at the restaurants every night? Wonder when she found time to go pick her mother up between lying on the bed 1 hour ago and setting off in her car for work 20 mins ago? Considering she’s said before her Mum is an hour away. So 2 hour round trip to collect her. So who’s looking after your 3 kids tonight while you’re out Grim???

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Hellovf everybody.

Sorry, but why does she have to be at the restaurant, (notice it's just the 1) to pay wages?

Surely in this day and age, digital wages are the norm and do they not have an accountant to do that.

Unless it's brown paper envelope wages lol.

I smell bull sh*t.

View attachment 993595
Im in no way defending her but my MIL gets paid cash weekly on a Sunday but its all above board. I bet Bossman sorted it all before he went away and she's just dropping it off because he knows how good she is at delivering things 🤣 probably picking up their dinner too whilst she's there

Reactions: 10
Restaurant opened at four, she could have paid their cash in hand wages hours ago.
STOP LEAVING YOUR CHILDREN HOME ALONE

Reactions: 13
She's a total mess, just completely rambling and chatting tit. Nothing she says even makes any sense. Why even bother uploading mindless uninteresting stories like that? If you are that desperate for content Jesse he's a massive story idea for you.............clean the bleeping house. I mean, that's what your account name is supposed to represent isn't it? Everyone would love to see you actually clean your scruffy mucky gaff. Your huns as well as us here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is she waiting for someone to ask her why she’s so busy or something because all she says is that she’s rushed off her feet, here there and everywhere, so so busy for the next week or two 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I had to exit out of her stories, sick to the back teeth of her saying she is so so busy, yet does absolutely nothing! I do more in my morning than she does all day. She is just a joke now. God I think we all actually have much busier life's than her!

Todays “glam vent” appears to be some cheap BB cream from Home Bargains. Lucy couldn’t get the filming over quick enough 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up with her stories. Does she think people sit by their phones waiting for her riveting content?!
"Sorry I've been so quiet, um, I'm so busy. So, um, yeah. I'll catch you all in a bit"
She's clearly bored and hasn't got anything to tell anyone. She uses working and being busy as a smoke screen for her lack of content because she does NOTHING!!
Wonder if we'll get some rubbish about being anxious all the time because she's alone and can't sleep without her husband there 🥱

I think she thinks that filming tit in Home Bargains and other shops is working because she thinks she’s an INFLUENCER and it’s terribly important that she does this so that all those lovely companies she works with are happy with her content 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she thinks that filming tit in Home Bargains and other shops is working because she thinks she’s an INFLUENCER and it’s terribly important that she does this so that all those lovely companies she works with are happy with her content 😂😂😂😂
This. This is exactly it.

Reactions: 7
I’m dying of embarrassment! BB cream from Home Bargains that’s about £2 and today a hair brush, probably from there too. What a box of crap. Shitevent 😂
I think her face speaks volumes 😂

How is she not embarrassed having sent that box of utter shite to someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her face speaks volumes 😂

How is she not embarrassed having sent that box of utter shite to someone?
I’m not extravagant or fussy by any means but I do not buy cheap crap to put on my face! I buy something decent and stuck with it, I would no more buy some cheap face stuff from Primark or B&M or than fly to the moon. There’s so much out there if decent quality that isn’t expensive that I don’t understand why she does it.

I’m not extravagant or fussy by any means but I do not buy cheap crap to put on my face! I buy something decent and stuck with it, I would no more buy some cheap face stuff from Primark or B&M or than fly to the moon. There’s so much out there if decent quality that isn’t expensive that I don’t understand why she does it.
Plus she buys so many! And all these ‘doops’ she’s obsessed with. When will people learn that just because the packaging looks similar doesn’t mean the product is a ‘doop’. I tried a ‘doop’ mascara from aldi, was supposed to be a benefit one, it was tit compared to benefit! She’s spending so much money on millions of doops she can’t possibly use, when she could just buy the proper thing!
Also, have we seen the £100 aldi haul yet?? It was probably just her food shop the lying witch.

It’s not even that it’s all cheap tit. It’s out of date cheap tit. Fair enough if she’d gone out and put together a hamper with new cheap tit.

The fuss she made about it being “too good to give to charity”, she’s mugged herself right off!

It’s not even that it’s all cheap tit. It’s out of date cheap tit. Fair enough if she’d gone out and put together a hamper with new cheap tit.

The fuss she made about it being “too good to give to charity”, she’s mugged herself right off!
This is it. She made such a big deal about it, it’s worth £295!! There’s a device!! Yeah, a face brush from aldi 🙄
If she’d just said she’d put together some bits she had spare and was never going to use no one would have said anything. But come on Grim, the only decent things so far have been the pixi glow tonic and that was £6! The iconic spray from the first day I suppose you could say is ‘decent’, even though it’s rubbish stuff. But the rest has been home bargains crap and out of date palettes. Even the Hun couldn’t muster up a smile yesterday and today! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.