Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been bosslady-ing parenting and running errands for 4 restaurants all at the same time don't you know! 😂
All while bossman has now made it to NYC! He always looks so smart and well dressed. Why does she have to look like a woman?

Reactions: 11
Been so busy the window vac is still on charge in the same place it was on Friday! Scruffy cow.

Boss Man is living his best life in Times Square and Grim Fanny is visiting 2 aldis in one day 😂😂😂
Glam squad 😂😂 with that clatty old lady carpet and pine 80’s tv unit in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I can't believe she has the sheer front to call herself "Glam Fairy Cleans".

1. Glam. She is not.
2. Clean. No.
3. Fairy. I don't know any other instagrammer with her aggression.
Make it make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So why do we reckon she’s gone quiet?
Are we going to get one off those
‘I done a thing’ posts and we see her in the big Apple with her husband and family?
I Find it incredibly odd that she’s not with him but maybe that’s just how my family works/ I mean it’s not a business trip!

So why do we reckon she’s gone quiet?
Are we going to get one off those
‘I done a thing’ posts and we see her in the big Apple with her husband and family?
I Find it incredibly odd that she’s not with him but maybe that’s just how my family works/ I mean it’s not a business trip!
It looks like just him and his brother have gone. Once he’s home she’ll talk about it, she’s hinting at something all the time, saying she’s so so busy and to be prepared for her being quiet for a couple of weeks. But she’s full of tit. She’s not that busy or she wouldn’t have had time to go to several shops, record while there and sit and upload it all. All while saying she’s so busy! She’s a joke

Reactions: 9
Why is she acting like she works at a coalface? Or like hard manual work? If (and it’s a big if) she is going to the restaurant she’s only working at the bar or whatever, overseeing things as a boss lady surely? She’s not doing the cooking, or running about waiting on so why is she making out it such hard work? I get being on your own with 3 kids is hard, especially given that one of them is absolutely feral but she isn’t half making a mountain of of this isn’t she?

Reactions: 12
She's so busy with the bosslady life. We all work you dirtbag. I'm out the front door early every day, still manage to make dinner and clean the house.

She's so busy with the bosslady life. We all work you dirtbag. I'm out the front door early every day, still manage to make dinner and clean the house.
Me too, 12 hour days and nights and have kids, husband and a house to sort out. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue.

Reactions: 12
So she has just done 4 stories and said nothing really, Jessie, no one missed you, no one cares you haven't been on. Stop making out you are oh so busy running 4 restaurants and looking after your kids, both those things aren't true. show people your real life not some made up shite.

Works at a coalface 😂 that made me laugh.

She’s not been busy, she just has nothing to post because she hasn’t been in shops looking at tit
No way has she worked wearing that, her top is filthy. She’s been laid in bed soap dodging as usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.