Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and here’s the Hun that won the ‘Glamvent’ giveaway commenting on her post. Seems even more dodgy that she ‘won’ now 🙄

I reckon Saira called her out on the supposed miscarriage and, in true Hinch style, set her huns on her and stepped back whilst they probably made that girls life a misery 🙁
I agree. Although to be fair to her Saira didn’t name Grim, even though she could have. Poor woman, she was a boring as hell and was bordering on being a single white female to Hinch and SS but seemed nice and harmless enough. Hope she decides she’s better off away from the godawful instahuns in 2022. I have a feeling Grim Fanny is gonna be even worse this year.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, and here’s the Hun that won the ‘Glamvent’ giveaway commenting on her post. Seems even more dodgy that she ‘won’ now 🙄

I agree. Although to be fair to her Saira didn’t name Grim, even though she could have. Poor woman, she was a boring as hell and was bordering on being a single white female to Hinch and SS but seemed nice and harmless enough. Hope she decides she’s better off away from the godawful instahuns in 2022. I have a feeling Grim Fanny is gonna be even worse this year.
duck me, I don't even speak to my family members like that. None of them are well in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The embarrassment i feel for her right now is hilarious. I've thought before thats she had pre recorded stories and now its been confirmed. What a sad pathetic human she is. All because she's banned from the gram from boss man because he is sick of her bringing shame on his family. Why isn't she embarrassed?

Reactions: 17
The embarrassment i feel for her right now is hilarious. I've thought before thats she had pre recorded stories and now its been confirmed. What a sad pathetic human she is. All because she's banned from the gram from boss man because he is sick of her bringing shame on his family. Why isn't she embarrassed?
Cos her heads so far up her own arse that she can’t see what a pathetic, sad little life she’s living. She *thinks* she’s putting out this super successful boss lady vibe, when really it’s only the other sad sack Huns that believe her, because their lives are just as sad and empty. Birds of a feather.
She hates us here because she knows we see the real her, and she fucks up and shows us more and more every week. The pre recorded car talkies today just top off the sadness that is her life.

Reactions: 21
The pre-records were the New Years gift we didn’t know we needed!
Fabulous end to the year! Couldn’t end on a better high for Glam Fairy Tattle 2021 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
#caughtout #bellend #grim #greasy #returnsqueen #liar #head #punchinthroat

I could go on..........
Happy new year to all you lovely tattle peeps, hope 2022 is everything you want it to be!!
#nursinghomechic #selfishbitch #kidshomealone #prerecordqueen #rimminghinch #wanttositonstaceysface

• Haha
The Anxiety is obviously sky high tonight 🙄. Usual eye bleeping the camera.
Honestly it’s so infuriating to say how overwhelmed’ she is in a shop etc but can parade like that! I’m currently in bed as can’t even face sitting with family tonight. - that’s Anxiety Jessie!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she was out until 4am. I wonder who was looking after the kids? 😒

Had a look through her grid again and remembered this. Now before the pre-recorded good morning car talkies THIS was probably her most embarrassing post. The blurred out section is money off vouchers and the ‘magazine’ is one of those free ones that get distributed around. And she put her mug over Makdad to block him out the photo! Hilarious 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a look through her grid again and remembered this. Now before the pre-recorded good morning car talkies THIS was probably her most embarrassing post. The blurred out section is money off vouchers and the ‘magazine’ is one of those free ones that get distributed around. And she put her mug over Makdad to block him out the photo! Hilarious 🤣
Oh god! I’d forgotten about this! Cringing inside out for her 😩

Reactions: 12
Her kids are 13, 10 and 4. Her eldest shares her birthday so will be 14 soon, still not old enough.

That will teach me not to refresh!
Lol, yeah 14 in feb. Still not old enough for as many times as they leave them and for as long as it is, especially with a 4 year old who is known to be a ‘handful’. Poor kids. Dragged up and neglected by this witch just so she can pretend to be a big shot boss lady. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How unfair on the 13 year old if she is leaving them as Mr Isa certainly looks a handful. Far too young to be responsible for putting them to bed etc.

Reactions: 9
Her videos from last night are embarrassing. That filter. Honestly. The Flicky hair?? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.