Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I’m going to use the same argument people are using for Elle Darby……a one off you can overlook as a mistake or something to rile Tattle up.
But Afsana does these things on a consistent basis, we have the screen shots, we have the evidence. It is no longer a mistake or for fun. It’s her character and a clear indication of who she is and what is going on.
So no, we are not going too far by contacting social services.
It’s upto social services now to determine what the truth is.
100% even if we leave aside the calling the kids names and flipping the fingers while they're sleeping, leaving them alone regularly and into the early hours is more than enough grounds for social services to investigate them.

Reactions: 17

Eeyore147

VIP Member
I can’t stand clutter! In our house it’s used, charged and put straight away. Staring at it for days on end would piss me right off! I’m such a control freak 😂

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why does she need an iron, hasn’t she got one of those steamer things, cos we laughed that it was stripping the manky wallpaper off 😆

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She needs professional help. Back to the tinky superdry jacket. Wonder if the badge fell off the Canada goose 😂
Yep, we mention the chavtastic superdry coat and there is it! Hi Grim 👋🏻
show us the 3rd Hinch bedroom with your custom built wardrobes please 🙏🏻

• Haha

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Anyone else think these huns are in some kind of group to send each other gifts and promote each other?
It wasn't that long ago she was sending converse and other crap to random people she didn't know. Something doesn't add up
Definitely doesn’t add up. Probably all chip in to send each other random shite for promoting each other - very sad lives

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Just caught up. She's so busy and so tired but still has time and energy to go round all these shops, buy a load of tat and story it all? Why don't they see how obvious it is that they're bullshitting?!
Also, her trainers are defo fake, the lettering style is completely different for a start. I thought Hinch was materialistic - I mean she is, but in fairness she doesn't show her designer stuff off like Grim...and Hinch's are real!
Still not mentioning her husband being away either! 🤭

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She still plugging that fucking shite giveaway? Hardly life changing for the "winner" is it. 🙄 A basket full of second hand crap, no thanks ya grim dirty fanny.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I expect the coat came from the same “shop” as the Louis handbag. Oh that cracked me up so much 😂😂
Yeah I remember that one - the Louis bag from Bicester Village that she got at a special price because she “knows someone”.

Except that LV don’t sell anything in outlet stores or villages, which they state all over their website. I actually cringe so bad for her when she tells lies that are so easily proved.
😂🤣😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just had a random thought. Seeing as she’s Croydon’s answer to Sir Alan Sugar, do we think she has business cards?

Please let her have business cards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Notatall

I don't get why her and makdad are there? Clearly makdad isn't staying as he is in his coat and by the looks of it they have another female there filming. Which begs the question that shes leaving her children home alone to film for social media but tonight she's having to work because boss man isn't there. Wow her children really suffer at the hands of social media 😪

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I too am not a snob (in fact I quite like Lidl's deodorant!) - but please tell me what the fascination with B&M and Home Bargains is? She's this glam boss lady who films herself walking around tat shops, like the two dont correlate?

Where's it going to be folks?

A - Home Bargains?
B - B&M?
C - Primark?
D - Some other tat shop?

Anyone else hate, 'I'll take you with me where I can..........'

No thanks Afsana, I'm spending quality time with my kids!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
This “Glamvent🤢” shit is a lot of hard work for a competition winner. Having to film yourself every day for a month and pretend you’re loving it? Fuck that

• Haha

Bubduh

The flat was council/ housing association and I don't believe they are sub letting it. I dont believe anyone she knows lives there. It's all lies. All over Facebook when they got the house was "congratulations on becoming home owners" along those lines which just proves the flat wasn't owned by them at all.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Surely their wages go into their bank accounts and she doesn't have to go pay them. Hasn't she said this before?
She said it before because she was complaining about having to go and pay people wages. Odd date to get paid isn’t it? I get paid in the 15th but that’s in a massive company, I’d have assumed end of the month is usually payday no?
But where these days has someone physically handing out pay? She’s such a pathetic liar!

I think this shows how much boss man does because she’s obviously not got time to shop and is having to actually parent instead of touching stuff in shops and laying in bed all the time. I’m sure the wages would be paid direct to the staffs bank accounts, she just thinks it makes her sound important. I reckon she filmed herself in the car, pulling out then reversed back in 🙄
She can’t be that important if she can just go then come home. She talks in riddles. Surely people can’t really believe she works at the restaurants every night? Wonder when she found time to go pick her mother up between lying on the bed 1 hour ago and setting off in her car for work 20 mins ago? Considering she’s said before her Mum is an hour away. So 2 hour round trip to collect her. So who’s looking after your 3 kids tonight while you’re out Grim???

Attachments

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Do Mac boxes not come sealed in cellophane?

It’s making me laugh that when Lucy pulls a ‘decent’ thing out the box she’s always saying she’s had that, or used that or similar. I know she’s getting work done in her house so maybe she’s not like this normally, but from what I’ve seen she’s just a white version of Grim, unkempt, scruffy and looks like she needs a good scrub 🙈

Laurst

VIP Member
"My husbands at work"

we know Afsana, that's why you're doing talkies from your sofa. 😂

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Her shift away parcel was accepted at the post office at nearly 4pm on Thursday. Why is she annoyed? It's been new year and today is a bank holiday. Surely as a self proclaimed boss lady she would know this?

• Haha