Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s been to the cash and carry for two restaurants. She loves shopping, it’s what she does every day so surely not that hard? But if you were going to pick up a load of stuff for 2 restaurants you go in your big car no? That’s all she is though, a glorified fetcher, carrier and delivery person. Nothing ‘real’.

Is she on glue? It’s a tiny bit of mud! Very neat mud, almost as if it was done on purpose so she could show off her new trainers?? She’s actually 15 isn’t she? 🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What an absolute fucking tool. The snide laugh she makes before she comes out with a "message" asking if her husband's left her. 😒 Definitely been reading on here, so will have done that for our benefit. But sadly those that genuinely follow her will now be sending messages of concern and basically sending her sympathy. What a nasty fucker she really is. First we had the uncertain miscarriage story which enabled her to receive messages blowing smoke up her arse. And now this.
For god's sake just fucking tell your followers he's in America visiting relatives. It ain't that hard you fuckwit. Oh I forgot, you are one of Tattles biggest fans aren't ya Afsana so that's what it's really all about.
I honestly don’t understand the point in those stories. Everyone here knows where he is so was she being arsey about her genuine followers? I mean, she has kind of made it seem as if he has left, not mentioning him, saying she’s so so busy and run down and ill and will be like this for couple of weeks etc. she’s being deliberately vague for attention. It’s the equivalent of checking in to hospital on fb, ‘you ok Hun’ ‘I’ll pm ya’ 😂

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So she’s just sent one of her insta huns a pair of Converse for a present! Is she for real? Does fuck all for her kids, Isa seems to have no toys and his clothes always look too small and took forever to decorate their rooms. House filled with a dead ladies furniture and manky carpets yet spends money on a gift for someone she’s probably never even met. She’s an absolute creature 😡

Laurst

VIP Member
That is one nasty bitch. Her attitude is fucking vile. Absolutely no need for that this morning. I hope someone passes that on to the people that live there, think it's the husband's family isn't it? Disgusting behaviour.

View attachment 974257View attachment 974265
Fake rage. Didn't happen. Not a boss lady, not a landlord. This whole thing didn't happen. Fake rage for the gram because she think it makes her look good, when in actual fact it makes her look deranged and nasty. I have some extended family that I don't like, I don't like them in private. I don't fake rant on Instagram and then post it to strangers!

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
hasn't she been to B&M yet? gutted she couldn't take me along with her, desperate to know what mugs (other than Afsana) they have in store today.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Those purple aldi creams she went mad for one time, bought 3 or 4 jars. Then never mentioned it again. She honestly believes that just because something from aldi has similar packaging to something it’s a ‘doop’ for a named brand. The packaging looking the same doesn’t mean what’s inside is the same Grim, hence why they are kids cheaper! Stop buying bottles and bottles of crap then you could just buy the good stuff.

Oh god, remember when she did her skincare routine using that silicone pan scrubber? Said she used it every day. Never been mentioned again either! I’m surprised her face hasn’t melted off the amount of cheap lotions and lotions she’s bought for it!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Is everyone ok?? Does everyone know what day it is without Grims morning mug story?? Calm down everyone, it’s THURSDAY.
She can’t be messing with us like this ffs, where’s she at?

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Does she ask permission to film and post these people on her public social media, because I would not be happy if I found footage of myself eating which has been taken without consent on social media.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Bang on with the prerecords. Would explain why she was wearing the same jumper for a few days running (although I wouldn't put anything past grim fan). Boss man has taken his flashy Range to the airport and she's been demoted to another car - anyone know what car it is?
Well when she did her #bosslady montage when the covid was lifted and restaurants could reopen she put on her SS boiler suit, stiletto heels and tottered out to a…Toyota Corolla 😂

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Todays “glam vent” appears to be some cheap BB cream from Home Bargains. Lucy couldn’t get the filming over quick enough 😄

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Eww the way she says "goo mooning everyburdy"

No one has asked you if your husband left you grim, you've spent the weekend reading Tattle for content.

• Haha

MapleSugar

I do HATE to defend her but in fairness the coconut scented one is a yellow colour. But it's still probably old!
Still can't see this box adding up to over £200!
It’s possible but it’s absolutely old as fix plus has white writing across it that says “fix + coconut” and it’s been like this for quite a while (I want to say at least since 2018)

Edited to add:

ok I’m a sad bastard and I looked at some YouTube videosof coconut fix plus from 2018 and they have the white writing across it. So this bottle has to predate 2018 at the minimum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Look Grim, that’s the parents choice to raise their kids like that, whether you agree with it or not, so stop fucking blasting them to all your Hun followers who don’t even know them!
why did your husband spend £30 on doughnuts knowing his brother and wifedon’t allow their kids to have sugar? Also, how is it a waste, surely you’d just bring them home and eat them?
at this point I don’t think she knows what’s real and what’s lies, the lines have been blurred by her so much I think she even believes her lies now.
And you can totally tell someone other than Mr Isa came in at the end of that last story by how she stopped abruptly.
Honestly, with all that Hinch has done I don’t get half as riled up as I go with Grim, she fucking infuriates me 🤬
I totally get this, Hinch is a knob and she's annoying but Grim actually makes me angry. I think it's because her lies are so shit and she is so desperate to be something she isn't.

Notatall

The embarrassment i feel for her right now is hilarious. I've thought before thats she had pre recorded stories and now its been confirmed. What a sad pathetic human she is. All because she's banned from the gram from boss man because he is sick of her bringing shame on his family. Why isn't she embarrassed?

mammaof3

VIP Member
She’s been to the cash and carry for two restaurants. She loves shopping, it’s what she does every day so surely not that hard? But if you were going to pick up a load of stuff for 2 restaurants you go in your big car no? That’s all she is though, a glorified fetcher, carrier and delivery person. Nothing ‘real’.

Is she on glue? It’s a tiny bit of mud! Very neat mud, almost as if it was done on purpose so she could show off her new trainers?? She’s actually 15 isn’t she? 🙈😂
1642519414356.png

She's trolling Tattle. Sad bitch.
Who buys fake shoes, tries to pass them off as real to her huns and doesn't renovate the house 1st, Ewww.
On a side note.
Is that Lucy lass on Helium. Her voice goes really high at times, It's a wonder the neighbourhood dogs aren't howling while she talks.

• Haha

NotAHun

Is she ok in the head?!
Why would you buy £3.50 worth of mascaras when you have used them before and didn’t like them and then go on your story and tell everyone that?
She’d have been better off just buying 1 decent quality mascara for just a little bit extra!
Nothing she does ever makes sense.

Oh and that filter makes you look like a twat. Definitely not something to aspire to look like all the time.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Can’t believe she literally does nothing with her kids. Day 3 of the school hols and she’s not been to the park/ soft play/ bike ride/ walk or ANYTHING. And we know she puts everything on the gram so it’s safe to assume she hasn’t done anything with her kids this half term. She’s lucky enough to be home all day with them.. do some activities with your kids.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Disgusting witch. Two fingers up at him this time instead of the bird.
ETA or calling them morons.
Him flat out with his dummy in 🙄
She’s fucking vile 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s as bad as Mario for saying so many words yet making no sense at all. She just rambles the same shit every day. Hello everyburdy, happy whatever, how are you all, hope you’re all good, Nothing much happening, just chilling today, busy busy day, work stuff, errands, urm and yeah. That’s it basically.

• Haha