Glam Fairy Cleans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skirting boards are clean, shame her marriage is a mess. Least she’s got her priorities straight though. Personally I’d rather my husband loved me and was happy with me than a clean basket of folded paperwork, but that’s just me.

Reactions: 10
So do they own the home then? Coz I’ve never bought a house that came fully furnished 😂
Yes they’ve bought the house. The previous owner was an old lady and her daughter asked if they wanted to keep any of the items before they cleared the house and they asked to keep the lot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, I like a few others found her from comments on the Hinch thread. What a vile witch she is!

Reactions: 9
I admit I did follow her for a while until she was constantly shopping (non essential), filming it all and touching everything. Strange that her bestie Hinch didn’t want people to go rushing out to Tesco and she has done exactly that. Can’t stand her ‘internet best friend’ mate either
Her ‘internet best friend’ needs her own thread too.

Yes they’ve bought the house. The previous owner was an old lady and her daughter asked if they wanted to keep any of the items before they cleared the house and they asked to keep the lot.
It’s all such horrible old fashioned stuff. For someone who’s obsessed with hinch you would think she would want relatively modern stuff. Nothing she bought from the hinch range goes with any of her decor. Her room looks like those cheap B&B’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She is just horrible isn’t she... I’ve literally just watched her stories with my mouth open in shock! Totally agree that if it were a man talking like that to a woman all hell would be breaking loose!

Reactions: 16
Jeez it’s not even a family members home or furniture!?!? That is strange. but then again these hinders are a strange bunch and skanky.

Reactions: 7
dare I say it, have we actually found someone worse than hinch?
I think they’re both vile in their own ways. Hinch is sneaky and tries to come across all sweet and innocent even though we know it’s all an act. This one just doesn’t even pretend to be anything other than a selfish bully

Reactions: 13
Her ‘internet best friend’ needs her own thread too.

It’s all such horrible old fashioned stuff. For someone who’s obsessed with hinch you would think she would want relatively modern stuff. Nothing she bought from the hinch range goes with any of her decor. Her room looks like those cheap B&B’s.
I would feel weird sleeping in someone elses bed if they that is what she is doing. I hope the old lady who died haunts the duck out of her. Honestly even Hinch does not get me as mad as this witch and that takes some doing!!

She is just horrible isn’t she... I’ve literally just watched her stories with my mouth open in shock! Totally agree that if it were a man talking like that to a woman all hell would be breaking loose!
I can’t even begin to imagine living in that sort of environment where someone would speak to you in this manner. Even when I am angey with my husband I would never speak to him like this let alone upload it for the “gram” and if he spoke to me like that he would be dropped kicked out the door. It just seems like a cold hostile environment to be around. She comes across like she hates her husband. Vile cretin.

Reactions: 14
Everything in the house has been left behind by the previous owner. The furniture, sofa and chairs, beds, carpets, curtains etc.
I think it shows the type of person that is a Hincher, they clearly can't afford the brand new shiny /grey/silver/mirrored/crushed velvet tit that Hinch is endlessly gifted. So they buy mountains of cleaning products and tat, then talk and act like her 🙈🙈🙈 cringe

Reactions: 15
Echoing what every one else has said, she’s a nasty piece of work. Fancy speaking to your partner like that and in front of your children too. Shocking

Reactions: 11
This lady is even more unhinged than Mrs hinch!! why is she trying to talk like hinch? How many cleaning products does one person need?? She is so rude to her husband too who I assume is funding her Hinch lifestyle!!

Makes them sound like they were homeless and were so desperate for anything they could get their hands on!
Did they not bring anything from their other house? Apart from her beloved narnia crap. What a strange unhinged woman.
The Hinch shoppers are like bleeping zombies following their leader.
Weirdo's the lot of them.

Came here after seeing her mentioned on Hinch's thread. Watched the stories with no sound on and omg her face, then turned the sound on and the way she was talking to her husband 😳 what the actual duck. The fact she filmed it and put it on like it's completely normal behaviour 🥴

Reactions: 9
Just came on to say her bedding makes my skin crawl. Her house reminds of when my partners grandma offered me her 100 year old neighbours towels after she passed away. I was mortified. It’s like she’s just stepped into this house after someone’s passed away. Very bizarre
F9236985-0748-41D2-A1F5-C80D8A537283.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Its very Bates Motel in there isn't it? I can smell that green carpet. And her attitude stinks too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.