Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
No she is not posting crying about that precious baby passing this morning 🤬
Telling people she’ll do her best to carry on 😱
She wasn’t her baby!!! Yes it was an awful tragedy and everyone felt in when the poor baby passed, but DO NOT MAKE HER PASSING ABOUT YOU! You can easily ‘carry on’, it’s baby azaliyas parents who need the strength to carry on, not you, you absolute grief thief 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Biscuit_thief

Oh my God her latest grid post!!! I’m shocked!! And someone has commented ‘hope you’re ok Jess and hope Mrs Hinch is ok too’!
Are they deluded?? Jess and Mrs Hinch are not the ones grieving the loss of their baby!
That’s finished me off now!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Phoebephoeebs

Crying isn’t disrespectful, but it bloody is when you film yourself ott crying for insta and acting like your personal world has collapsed, followed by living your best life only a couple of hours later over a fucking fabric softener. If only it was that easy for those genuinely grieving.

Reactions: 23

Noseybonk

VIP Member
GLAM FAIRY CLEANS should be done under the trade description act, as she is/does none of these things. 🤭😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Nothing says ‘anxiety attack’ like filming yourself crying with a filter on and uploading it to social media. It’s always the first thing on my mind when an attack strikes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Babybail93

VIP Member
I cringe for this woman. Stacey and Hinch are using you!!!! Why can’t you see that? Pathetic at her age. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a massive cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mummyto2girls_19

I think she needs to stop with the pointless hauls of tat & save the money for some therapy. The way she thinks Stacey Solemon & Mrs Hinch are her best friends & she with her 15k followers are even in the same league. Shes going on as if Stacey is launching the collection in collaboration with her because she was sent one dress.
Also making out her followers are fighting over her! Please! She really does think she’s some insta famous hun when really she’s just a basic bitch living in a nursing home.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
OK so it was painful but I watched her whole "haul" to add up the cost. Everything she showed came to £250 and then whatever she bought her husband after that. I've been doing the same every time she goes to b&m or home bargains and each time it's an average of £100. She probably goes at least 5 days a week to tat shops so there's around £500 a week, that's £2000 a month, £24000 a year 🤮 there's no way they have that expendable income with only her husband working, so they're bound to be up to their eyeballs in debt. I only found her after they moved, was she crazy spending in their last house? If so, I wonder how they managed to get a mortgage?

• Wow

AC55

VIP Member
I have had a break from Tattle recently for a number of reasons, but I've just been watching this dreadful woman Glam Fairy and I can't believe what I'm seeing! Has she won the lottery? Her spending is out of control and her attitude towards her husband and children is utterly appalling. Does she really believe Stacey Solomon and Sophie Hinchliffe give a single thought to her? She's a weapons grade lunatic!

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Could she drop any heavier hints that she herself has experienced loss? I’ve had a miscarriage myself so not without sympathy but it doesn’t give her a free pass to piggyback onto someone else’s tragedy, especially when she isn’t addressing her own experiences, just alluding to them to give enough mystique for her wierdo followers

But I think whoever mentioned it before is right we shouldn’t give this woman or her internet best friend any airtime. Thanks to hinch everyone with a difference of an opinion is a troll. But what’s ironic is that they don’t consider themselves trolls when they go after people who disagree with them or hinch. When they tell people they should die coz they think the food hinch make Ronnie is gross, and it is. Hinchers are the real trolls. They hide behind bekind but they are like a cult and they are the nastiest bunch of women I’ve ever seen. You only have to see the hinch Facebook groups and how they all attack each other.

Good luck to you Glam fairy, all the best but if you continue to treat your husband like that he will resent you (that’s if he doesn’t already). How would you feel if any of your boys had a wife that spoke to them the way you speak to your husband? If you wouldn’t like it perhaps it’s time to change your ways. And if you must talk to him like shit perhaps don’t publish it on the internet. Anyone can see it. You don’t even know how many times your story has been shared to thousands of people. And to your internet best friend also treat your husband better. From what I see neither of you work and your husbands fund your lifestyle. Show these men some respect.

I won’t be giving that woman anymore airtime.

• Heart