Glam Fairy Cleans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread on here about her? I’ve searched and can’t seem to find one.

Does anybody watch her stories? Makes me laugh how she calls herself a ‘boss lady’ and basically stays at home talking in to her phone and ignoring her toddler all day.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest B and M haul. She buys all this crap every other day and then leaves it in carrier bags in her bedroom as she has nowhere to put any of it 😂

• Haha
Is there a thread on here about her? I’ve searched and can’t seem to find one.

Does anybody watch her stories? Makes me laugh how she calls herself a ‘boss lady’ and basically stays at home talking in to her phone and ignoring her toddler all day.
I've just for the first time seen her. duck. Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a quick look. What is known about her?

My first impressions are that she seems like a typical hincher, desperately trying to make her home like castle greyskull ie just buying lots of grey tat and of course items from hinch’s tescos range that even she probably wouldn’t put in her own house.

Trouble is with these hinchers they have a financial wall. When you dont have a 4 bed new build full of gifted stuff, you just end up with an average home thats full of tatt.

Reactions: 12
Just had a quick look. What is known about her?

My first impressions are that she seems like a typical hincher, desperately trying to make her home like castle greyskull ie just buying lots of grey tat and of course items from hinch’s tescos range that even she probably wouldn’t put in her own house.

Trouble is with these hinchers they have a financial wall. When you dont have a 4 bed new build full of gifted stuff, you just end up with an average home thats full of tatt.
They have just moved house. Previously she was in a tiny flat and kept buying crap from bargain shops and putting it in the loft for the grand house move. Now she’s in the new house she’s not changing the old lady decor and is now moving the stuff from the old loft to the new loft.

They own a couple of restaurants which her husband seems to do all the work for and is hardly home. She speaks to him like he’s a POS (which I think and hope is an act for her audience) and regularly spunks his money in home bargains.

This week she has been out almost everyday unnecessarily in all the shops touching everything. She seems to think it is her job to do this for her followers.

I've just for the first time seen her. duck. Me.
She seems to think a lot of herself. Not sure why.

Reactions: 9
Just come across her and oh my god the way she’s going on about that bag can she get any more spoilt!

Just come across her and oh my god the way she’s going on about that bag can she get any more spoilt!
She obviously hadn’t missed the bag if it had been with her husbands stuff for the last few years and she hadn’t noticed!!

She has major issues with his parents. Or the ‘demons’ as she calls them!

Reactions: 6
I love her hauls because she always buys the crap that no one else in their right mind would buy 😄

Have you seen her ‘narnia’ yet?

No! But I'm off to look 😂
I don’t think she’s had it on her stories today but it won’t be long before she does. It’s a utility room with two large, floor to ceiling shelving units which you’d usually expect to see in a shop stockroom.

Each unit is filled with baskets containing cleaning products. Probably about 30 baskets in total not including the extra shelving she had put up as she didn’t have enough space!

Ooh she’s given us a small glimpse of it in her latest story! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s mental! Also, wtf is that awful filter about, her eyes look evil!
She films herself putting her makeup on and then puts her hand across the camera to reveal the ‘finished look’. Except the finished look is always a heavy filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And I thought Sopha was a twit!!!! This bint is even worse and just a complete wannabe not an original content idea in her head... same aul tat as the grinch.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s had it on her stories today but it won’t be long before she does. It’s a utility room with two large, floor to ceiling shelving units which you’d usually expect to see in a shop stockroom.

Each unit is filled with baskets containing cleaning products. Probably about 30 baskets in total not including the extra shelving she had put up as she didn’t have enough space!

Ooh she’s given us a small glimpse of it in her latest story! 😂😂😂
Yes just seen the wee flash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And I thought Sopha was a twit!!!! This bint is even worse and just a complete wannabe not an original content idea in her head... same aul tat as the grinch.
Oh she does love abit of Hinch. Seems to think they’re besties! She’s been to Tesco a few times this week looking for the Hinch homeware stuff and so far has spent between £100-150 on it all 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh she does love abit of Hinch. Seems to think they’re besties! She’s been to Tesco a few times this week looking for the Hinch homeware stuff and so far has spent between £100-150 on it all 😱
It’s so embarrassing that grown adult women act like this. What on earth are those shelves? Maybe she should use some of those cleaning products and do some cleaning. House looks grubby

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go again, she’s off to Tesco for an ‘essential food shop’.

She’s never used Tesco before for her food shop but has needed to make three essential food shopping trips this week weirdly at the same time Mrs Hinch has brought out her home ware range at Tesco!

Her house is so old fashioned and old ladyish. What’s going on there? I think I heard her say they haven’t long moved in but is she not decorating? Seems the only thing she’s done is a utility room ‘marina’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She comes across as a total witch! Not a nice person at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.