Glam Fairy Cleans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a look at this one as she was mentioned on the Mrs Hinch thread. Excuse my language but that one needs serious f***ing help. If someone was that obsessed with me I’d be f***ing scared.

Reactions: 15
So did her friends come to go primark then? Coz it seems like she’s been spending the morning cleaning. It’s a bit late to go shopping if you got people coming over. Also she was telling her friends to hurry up and come 5 hours ago. Do we think these friends could be make believe? 😂
It’s not the first time she’s messed up the timeline of her day and what she claims to have done. She also regularly claims to deep clean her house yet she never shows any evidence of this. Not even a before and after or tap to tidy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Friends are coming over this evening she says, then goes on to say hurry up cause she wants to go to primark? Is there a late night primark near her? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just checked out her highlights and watched the mental health one. I can’t help but think half of what she says is complete bullshit and are the stories she thinks will help her do well on Insta. Maybe I’m a witch but it all just seems so cliche. She constantly refers to not being able to talk about this and that and certain people, maybe because she can’t actually pinpoint blame on real people when it didn’t actually happen.

She said this morning that she really wants to wear one of her new SS dresses, but ‘do I really want to waste it on these witches
Maybe she's heard of a little invention called a washing machine that lets you wear clothes more than once....

Reactions: 4
I can't help thinking that her husband is suffering from domestic and financial abuse and also her children. Surely it's not all an act for Instagram? She really seems genuinely horrible and very bitter and twisted and I really feel very sad for her husband and children 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She showed a letter with her address on her stories with a letter dated Feb 2020. Looking up the address it is part of social housing... also shows what her real name is.
She has said that they have huge renovation plans for it next year though? From what she was saying it would entail walls coming down etc? If it was a council house they wouldn’t have left all that old furniture in it though would they? I remember another tattler saying she had said the previous owners family asked if they wanted to keep anything from inside and she had said all of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has said that they have huge renovation plans for it next year though? From what she was saying it would entail walls coming down etc? If it was a council house they wouldn’t have left all that old furniture in it though would they? I remember another tattler saying she had said the previous owners family asked if they wanted to keep anything from inside and she had said all of it!
Her Feb 2020 address would have been for her previous home which was a 2 bed flat. She may not be in social housing now, but she was up until she moved into the current house.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.