Glam Fairy Cleans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is so old fashioned and old ladyish. What’s going on there? I think I heard her say they haven’t long moved in but is she not decorating? Seems the only thing she’s done is a utility room ‘marina’ 🙄🙄
When they moved in she gave some story about keeping the decor and all of the furniture as a tribute to the old lady who lived there before 🙄

FFS how many shops has she just been in! Grrrr
She does this at least 3-4 times a week. She claims anxiety and mental health and that doing her hauls helps herself and her followers 😴

Reactions: 4
A1D45E5B-524F-4DFF-B3EC-58E361B6AFAC.png

I found this funny. She “likes the string detail” there’s me just thinking the string was just to hang it up, not a fancy detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When they moved in she gave some story about keeping the decor and all of the furniture as a tribute to the old lady who lived there before 🙄
Was it a family member or something? Seems so odd to live in an old fashioned house with someone else’s decor and furniture doesn’t it? 🙈

She comes across as a total witch! Not a nice person at all.
Totally. And the fake trying to be funny crack all the time, like berating her Husband and tonight ‘bribing’ the kid to go to sleep 🙄
You’re not even remotely funny love, and that eyes filter makes you look like a lunatic.
Also, the trips to so many shops just for flash mop wipes? Ridiculous.
As for the hundreds of photos of house stuff in Tesco’s, we are in a bleeping pandemic, it’s essential shopping only! Not fannying about in shops with your phone taking eleventy billion photos of shite to post on Instagram 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s also bought loads of followers and admitted it about a year ago

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Was it a family member or something? Seems so odd to live in an old fashioned house with someone else’s decor and furniture doesn’t it? 🙈

Totally. And the fake trying to be funny crack all the time, like berating her Husband and tonight ‘bribing’ the kid to go to sleep 🙄
You’re not even remotely funny love, and that eyes filter makes you look like a lunatic.
Also, the trips to so many shops just for flash mop wipes? Ridiculous.
As for the hundreds of photos of house stuff in Tesco’s, we are in a bleeping pandemic, it’s essential shopping only! Not fannying about in shops with your phone taking eleventy billion photos of shite to post on Instagram 🤬
No it wasn’t a family member, just some random old lady! It looks like even the beds are what we’re already in the house too 🤢

Oh she thinks she’s so entertaining. Have you seen her ‘psycho Jessie’ routine where she performs fake arguements with other drivers.

Fuuuuuuuuckin 'ell. 🙄🙄🙄

Not an ounce of class or taste.
It’s hilarious that she’s buying all these grey and white, blingy decorative pieces that don’t compliment her old lady decor in the slightest!

She’s also bought loads of followers and admitted it about a year ago
Oh really?! I did not know that! Did she admit it on her stories?!

Reactions: 5
Her latest story is a bit ironic since she’s actually so abusive to her husband. She may not be physically abusive but she treats him like tit and it seems like he’s the one who’s paying her way. I don’t know why these women think it’s ok to belittle their husbands on social media. It’s not big and it’s not clever.

Reactions: 9
FD537FC1-AF28-488C-883D-411503BA01C5.png

Is this intricate? It’s detail, I’ll give you that, but howay man!
She’s crowing on that Hinches range is succcchhh good qualitttttty. Not being broken doesn’t equal qualittttty

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hold on to your hats people. She’s in the car. I sense a haul later 😉🙄
She’s been to Tesco three times this week and needs to go and buy some ‘snacky bits’ today 🤔

• Angry
She’s been to Asda too as I think that’s where she got those mop pads from. I watched her stories of hauls from poundstretcher and B&M etc that she said she’d had ‘for ages’ but never shown. Don’t believe that for a minute! She’s been in all the shops just this week I’d say 🤬

• Angry
She’s been to Asda too as I think that’s where she got those mop pads from. I watched her stories of hauls from poundstretcher and B&M etc that she said she’d had ‘for ages’ but never shown. Don’t believe that for a minute! She’s been in all the shops just this week I’d say 🤬
It’s ridiculous! She went to two different Poundland’s on the same day last week.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She makes Mrs Hinch look like a lovely rule following person. She is vile

Reactions: 8
She makes Mrs Hinch look like a lovely rule following person. She is vile
She absolutely does!
She is so unlikable and trying so hard to be likeable and sweet and gentle, but she’s obviously naturally hard faced and she can’t hide that. All these accounts try to have bants with their husbands like Rosie Ramsay and Chris but they forget that theirs is natural, not forced as this delight and Mrs hinch etc are. It just comes across as being bitchy.

Reactions: 7
Wow how much is she trying to be hinch , but am afraid the stuff she's buying won't really go with her decor will it 🤷‍♀️ all a bit odd she trys to talk like hinch to 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wow how much is she trying to be hinch , but am afraid the stuff she's buying won't really go with her decor will it 🤷‍♀️ all a bit odd she trys to talk like hinch to 🤦‍♀️
Her house is so horribly decorated and too be honest doesn’t look very clean either. I don’t understand why she worships hinch she must feel inadequate looking at hinch‘a spotless house and then seeing her house. And her ‘narnia’ looks like the back of Argos there they get your items from. How does she even know what’s in those baskets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her house is so horribly decorated and too be honest doesn’t look very clean either. I don’t understand why she worships hinch she must feel inadequate looking at hinch‘a spotless house and then seeing her house. And her ‘narnia’ looks like the back of Argos there they get your items from. How does she even know what’s in those baskets.
The back of Argos 😂😂😂

I wonder if her children are even doing home schooling as she never mentions it and she never shows them doing it.

She goes out shopping all morning and then comes home for an afternoon nap! She never shows all the cleaning that she says she does!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.