Glam Fairy Cleans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The back of Argos šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I wonder if her children are even doing home schooling as she never mentions it and she never shows them doing it.

She goes out shopping all morning and then comes home for an afternoon nap! She never shows all the cleaning that she says she does!
I was just thinking how is she able to nap doesnā€™t she have young son too. My daughter was at nursery today and I was home with my son and as much as I wanted a nap I couldnā€™t coz he wouldnā€™t do any schoolwork and he would trash the house plus eat all the snacks out the cupboard. You canā€™t leave young kids unattended. Maybe her husband is helping with the home schooling which is another example of her being an ungrateful witch. As all she does is slag him off.

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with her. I don't follow her but saw a mention on Grinch thread. Shes mental. Thinks she's Hinch. House looks tit and shes boring. Her kid was up till god knows when and the poor thing has her phone in his face all day and night.

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking how is she able to nap doesnā€™t she have young son too. My daughter was at nursery today and I was home with my son and as much as I wanted a nap I couldnā€™t coz he wouldnā€™t do any schoolwork and he would trash the house plus eat all the snacks out the cupboard. You canā€™t leave young kids unattended. Maybe her husband is helping with the home schooling which is another example of her being an ungrateful witch. As all she does is slag him off.
Yes youā€™re right it could be her husband looking after them as I think he is at home more now that the restaurants are closed.

Reactions: 2
Is she really having an argument and shouting at her husband in front of her kids? And then posting it on social media. Is there no depths that this vile woman wonā€™t stoop too? Sheā€™s a nasty piece of work. These are the same people who hide behind the whole ā€˜be kindā€™ bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She is vile! Those latest stories FFS imagine acting like that in front of the kids.

Reactions: 7
She speaks to her husband like total tit!
ā€œItā€™s my birthday, you had better get me something!ā€
ā€œIā€™M THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO YOUā€
sheā€™s deranged

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ooh sheā€™s a treat this morning isnā€™t she? She talks to her children in that same voice and tone too. I do think (and hope) itā€™s mostly an act for Instagram but her children wonā€™t understand that.

That ā€˜narniaā€™ šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Her narnia is a total mess. How can she find anything? Wouldnā€™t it make sense to have the stuff out of the baskets? And once again taking a dig at her husband coz he put papers somewhere in his house. Letā€™s be honest her name might be on the mortgage but since she doesnā€™t work his money paid for it. She literally is so horrible I donā€™t even understand. And her poor boys. Sheā€™s gonna be a total witch mother in law when they get married and finally flee from her.

Reactions: 8
Absolute vileness this morning. I *think* sheā€™s trying to be hilarious but it just doesnā€™t work. The poor man!
Also, back to the whole living in a dead elderly persons house crack, sheā€™s even left the net curtains up!!! My mind cannot comprehend the fact she lives in such a dated house with someone elseā€™s things! šŸ¤Æ

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Absolute vileness this morning. I *think* sheā€™s trying to be hilarious but it just doesnā€™t work. The poor man!
Also, back to the whole living in a dead elderly persons house crack, sheā€™s even left the net curtains up!!! My mind cannot comprehend the fact she lives in such a dated house with someone elseā€™s things! šŸ¤Æ
I hope she's nice in 'real' life because she seems like a bleep.

• Haha
I have been having a look this week at her stories after she was mentioned on the grinch thread. What a horrible witch she is. The way she speaks to her husband is disgusting. So this is the breed that follow Hinch, nasty witches who treat others like tit. Sort your life and attitude out woman and change that stupid filter you use which makes you look like a freak.

Reactions: 17
Did any one see this week she was in car and her little one went to speak called mama and she shouted at him šŸ˜³ I'm on phone we don't talk why I'm recording or something like that poor child

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s a thundercunt. I canā€™t get over someone so toxic having so many followers. Sheā€™s mates with that other lunatic stalker who talks like a baby on her posts. Both Hinch and SS nutters.
Also, her coffees, that sheā€™s insistent on showing off, look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s a thundercunt. I canā€™t get over someone so toxic having so many followers. Sheā€™s mates with that other lunatic stalker who talks like a baby on her posts. Both Hinch and SS nutters.
Also, her coffees, that sheā€™s insistent on showing off, look tit
Haha yeah, they look like those packet cappuccino things that taste like tit and leave a scummy residue round your cup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s obviously forgot that we are in the middle of a pandemic seriously going on the hunt for hinches tat is not essential sheā€™s so negative aswell like every day there has been an issue! I come across her a week ago and honestly she annoys me so much but I just love to watch šŸ˜‚

I mean 'glam' fairy though šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she needs a bloody good scrub. She's probably been desperate for her own thread on here so she can cry on her stories about trolls, like her arse hat beloved, Grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s obviously forgot that we are in the middle of a pandemic seriously going on the hunt for hinches tat is not essential sheā€™s so negative aswell like every day there has been an issue! I come across her a week ago and honestly she annoys me so much but I just love to watch šŸ˜‚
I only found her from the Hinch thread the other day, Mrs Hinch is so dull but this woman is a stone cold witch and a car crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.