Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she’s coming across so mean she’s got so much potential to be a kind person and put her kids first do her house up with some style and colour not like grinch and other stuff but she wants to become the exact copy of Regina George -aka mrs hinch 🤣

Reactions: 8
You know she's read here when she over compensates on her posts. We know how you really feel about your family Jessie. You can call it banter all you like, my kids have driven me to tears but I've never stuck my finger up at their photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know she's read here when she over compensates on her posts. We know how you really feel about your family Jessie. You can call it banter all you like, my kids have driven me to tears but I've never stuck my finger up at their photo.
I mean I wouldn't photograph myself doing it and put it on Insta, but have deffo stuck my fingers up at my actual kids behind their backs! The diff is I actually like and take care of my kids so it's deffo banter (and there is no evidence so they will never find out!)

Reactions: 9
Anyone with mental health problems as jessie claims to have will know that when you push yourself to get up and get dresssed and wash your hair you feel amazing for we bit she’s washed her hair praise the Lord but how selfish again wouldn’t you trim your boys nails you know when there long jessie and they were there pumps or shoes it really hurts them pls sort it out

New thread suggestion
Coming live from care home -in bossmans car heading to makdads restaurant with chip fan greasy hair -

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glam Squad 😂😂😂😂 them words just hit different in front of a teak dresser and 60’s brown tiled fireplace 😩
It honestly is ridiculous. I don't know where she gets the nerve. Even when her house is finished it will be a grey, crushed velvet tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glam Squad 😂😂😂😂 them words just hit different in front of a teak dresser and 60’s brown tiled fireplace 😩
It's the manky carpets that are the worst bit for me. Even if it takes a while to buy new furniture, the first thing I would have done before even moving in would have been to get new carpets and white wash all the walls. The carpets are vile 🤢

Reactions: 15
Why do I think she’s going to put all her clothes in the wardrobe in the boys room. They had a soppy little one put in her room and it appeared to only have bossmans clothes in it. Get yourself a bigger one and don’t spread your crap in the kids bedrooms. Has the printer been moved yet? 🙄

Sorry but I’m laughing. She looks so different 😂
This is a better one!

Why do I think she’s going to put all her clothes in the wardrobe in the boys room. They had a soppy little one put in her room and it appeared to only have bossmans clothes in it. Get yourself a bigger one and don’t spread your crap in the kids bedrooms. Has the printer been moved yet? 🙄
That printer will be in that kids bedroom till the end of time. She got those ridiculous cheapo ikea units that weren’t even deep enough for coat hangers in her room, where there was loads of space available. Likely because they were cheap. Everything has been done so cheaply, either by themselves or friends. If they had as much money as she makes out they would have just got people n and got them done as soon as they got the keys. Even if they aren’t doing downstairs as they are supposedly extending they could have decorated the bedrooms to move in. I die every time she says ‘custom wardrobe’ that her brother has built. Do we think we will ever see this room or not? Bet it’s still got the old lady’s double bed in it for the two youngest boys to share.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where did she live prior to this house, surely the kids had their old beds etc to bring with them? And sofas, furniture etc.. that green carpet is bogging..

Reactions: 6
Where did she live prior to this house, surely the kids had their old beds etc to bring with them? And sofas, furniture etc.. that green carpet is bogging..
A flat. That she reckons they rent to betrayal boy and betrayal girl, which I believe is her brother and sister in law. She made a big deal once about going there unexpectedly and it being dirty etc so she kicked off. This 100% didn’t happen!! All the furniture and beds and soft furnishings were left in that house. She has said the sellers asked if they wanted anything left and they said everything!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.