Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s the super expensive Canada goose coat isn’t it?? #knockoff #doop 😂

Well thts been a morning full of lies hasn’t it? Who gives a flying duck what your family group said? Why even mention it? At this point I think 98% of her content is lies and the rest her just saying umm and yeah 😂
What did her family group say someone keep me informed

Thread suggestion -jessie ain’t grim she made saira leave the gram -she’s a chip pain fanny lives in a nanny and makdad is an honoury tattler -🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can tell you he does read he !! And he hates the way she treats the family espcially the boys. He despises mrs grinch to

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In the middle of a new covid strain pandemic and that numpty takes her husband to a hospital appointment with her 🙄
Fucks sake Grim, you haven’t damaged the tendons in your finger cos they aren’t on the bleeping side where you cut it!!!!!! Give over now. You will NOT get surgery, you just need to stop concentrating on not bending it for the gram!

Saddle up gals, it’s Tuesday night, wonder which celebrity delights we’ll be treated to tonight?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the middle of a new covid strain pandemic and that numpty takes her husband to a hospital appointment with her 🙄
Fucks sake Grim, you haven’t damaged the tendons in your finger cos they aren’t on the bleeping side where you cut it!!!!!! Give over now. You will NOT get surgery, you just need to stop concentrating on not bending it for the gram!

Saddle up gals, it’s Tuesday night, wonder which celebrity delights we’ll be treated to tonight?? 😂😂
I’m very surprised she was allowed him in the hospital to be honest. Patients only around here. Surely he should have been home with the boys or were they with her mum aka alone again

Reactions: 12

Exactly! No need for her husband to go with her. Who was looking after the boys while they were there? Not enough time to go and pick her mum up who will, of course (not) be babysitting tonight when she's Grim Fannying around at another tribute night. Can you rupture nerves?? She's so fill of bull it's unbelievable!

Reactions: 9
They do allow patients with mental health issues to have someone but it has to be decarled on your notes

Reactions: 9
She probably played the mental health card !
This really grips me. I have severe MH issues - not tend Afansa! And genuinely can’t leave the house alone, and when I do it’s at unsociable hours with my husband. She drives here there and everywhere, in and out of shops and work with no issues but ‘chooses’ when to play the card. Bet she didn’t do a lft prior to that appointment either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This really grips me. I have severe MH issues - not tend Afansa! And genuinely can’t leave the house alone, and when I do it’s at unsociable hours with my husband. She drives here there and everywhere, in and out of shops and work with no issues but ‘chooses’ when to play the card. Bet she didn’t do a lft prior to that appointment either.
Same I suffer with anxiety I can’t go out like she can she has no mental health at all she’s a fake Regina George

I bet she will do a story !! Of her doing an lft if she knows what it means since they probably did have Covid and she didn’t care she just wanted the kids at school so she could cream her knickers at hinch & Solomon 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.