Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been going for 3 years and still hasn’t reached 75,000 signatures 😂😂😂

If you don’t like people calling you out on your lies and bullshit Afsana don’t bleeping do it, then we won’t have anything to talk about!
Your old pal Saira hasn’t got a thread, cos she’s a pretty decent person. Maybe take a leaf out of her book?

And while I’m at it I’ll remind you of how crappy you really are!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love it when they all complain about this site. Just you keep sending new followers over here, there's a good girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've only just found this thread. I originally started following her on IG when she was recommended as a cleaning channel, in the time I watched, maybe 2 months, I only saw her clean once. All she seemed to do is post undeclared gifted items, post endless filtered stories and film in the family restaurant. I wonder if the customers were aware they were being filmed for her IG? Also she loved talking about/making fun of school mums, probably not the best way for a local business owner to behave. She clearly sees herself as someone very special, almost as if she thinks she's superior to others. She treats her husband quite badly at times

Reactions: 22
Just on those awful boots, she can be bothered to sell them on insta and make 20 quid but she can't be bothered to sell the hoards of make up that she knows she would make a lot of money from?! Yeah ok, makes perfect sense... if she was as rich as she wants everyone to believe, she'd have given those boots away!

Just on those awful boots, she can be bothered to sell them on insta and make 20 quid but she can't be bothered to sell the hoards of make up that she knows she would make a lot of money from?! Yeah ok, makes perfect sense... if she was as rich as she wants everyone to believe, she'd have given those boots away!
I dread to think what the make up she’s giving away is like, probably had her mucky fingers all in it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I dread to think what the make up she’s giving away is like, probably had her mucky fingers all in it 🤢
The lucky winner is going to get a box of crusty out of date makeup with finger marks in all of it, and a few of her greasy hairs thrown in for free too. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I so want to see what she puts in her giveaway box 😆
If it’s as tit as I imagine she could do more harm than good to her reputation and I’m here for it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With all her constant read the rules posts I think she will pull the giveaway before the end saying that fake accounts have been trying to scam people. Then we will never hear about it again. I do not think a random follower will receive this box of stuff.

Reactions: 14
1 year of being in the house and they've done duck all to improve it except the garden. I wouldn't say it's something to celebrate 🤣
Good one Afsana

• Haha
1 year of being in the house and they've done duck all to improve it except the garden. I wouldn't say it's something to celebrate 🤣
Good one Afsana
And the garden isn’t even an improvement. It’s all concrete. Looks like a car park with plastic flowers thrown at it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve had a concrete slab put down, a pergola built, fencing, turf and of course who could forget the ‘party shed’ that seems to be taking longer than an actual house build. They’ve also decorated 2 bedrooms exactly the same and May or may not have finished decorating the last bedroom. And they’ve had the drive dropped. In a full year. They should be bleeping ashamed. I know she says they are extending the kitchen etc but come on, they could have painted everywhere to freshen it up! She even still has the dead old lady’s furniture, curtains and net bleeping curtains up!!!

And for any new tattlers on this thread here are the pics from before they bought it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
They’ve had a concrete slab put down, a pergola built, fencing, turf and of course who could forget the ‘party shed’ that seems to be taking longer than an actual house build. They’ve also decorated 2 bedrooms exactly the same and May or may not have finished decorating the last bedroom. And they’ve had the drive dropped. In a full year. They should be bleeping ashamed. I know she says they are extending the kitchen etc but come on, they could have painted everywhere to freshen it up! She even still has the dead old lady’s furniture, curtains and net bleeping curtains up!!!

And for any new tattlers on this thread here are the pics from before they bought it!
Jesus man how can she live like that?? I fell pregnant not long after we moved into my current house and even when I was about to pop we were working hard every weekend to decorate the house and get it ready for the baby's arrival. And if she's such a Boss lady that she likes to pretend she is, just pay someone else to do it!

Reactions: 13

Those photos. duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those photos. duck me
Here’s some more, showing exactly how they have lived for a year. With a dead persons beds, furniture and carpets. Also, the floor plan showing that it is indeed 3 beds, so hers and Bossmans Hinch bedroom, her eldests tiny radiator Hinch room and her ‘middle sons’ room who obviously shares a double bed with Mr Isa!

I’m sorry, but this is the severed finger. You can barely see where the cut was, but she reckons she has severed the nerves and tendon and will likely need surgery?? Get in the bin ya daft bint 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.