Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve had a concrete slab put down, a pergola built, fencing, turf and of course who could forget the ‘party shed’ that seems to be taking longer than an actual house build. They’ve also decorated 2 bedrooms exactly the same and May or may not have finished decorating the last bedroom. And they’ve had the drive dropped. In a full year. They should be bleeping ashamed. I know she says they are extending the kitchen etc but come on, they could have painted everywhere to freshen it up! She even still has the dead old lady’s furniture, curtains and net bleeping curtains up!!!

And for any new tattlers on this thread here are the pics from before they bought it!
I’ve never seen they photos before 😯

Reactions: 7
Surely when you move house you take your furniture with you? I would have bought a B&Q 10l bucket of white paint for £10 and whitewashed the lot. Oh and sit on my own sofa!

Reactions: 12
Surely when you move house you take your furniture with you? I would have bought a B&Q 10l bucket of white paint for £10 and whitewashed the lot. Oh and sit on my own sofa!
And they’ve sat with the old fashioned working fireplace that she often shows in her mugs pics, but on the next wall is another fireplace, with no fire! It’s just sat there against the wall. It’s equally as fugly as the proper one but we assume they’ve bought it to replace the original tile one.

Reactions: 10
Made me laugh when she said they got the keys on the 18th but didn't move in until the 1st because they were "sorting the place out" 🤣🤣 she didn't sort anything out there? She's still got the old people's home chairs in the front room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Made me laugh when she said they got the keys on the 18th but didn't move in until the 1st because they were "sorting the place out" 🤣🤣 she didn't sort anything out there? She's still got the old people's home chairs in the front room.
Exactly! We moved house in March this year, its a 4 bed detached, so more rooms to sort. We have the whole downstairs renovated and the rest of the house decorated and the garden sorted too, all while living in the house. We got finished everything 2 weeks ago. She's had her keys 3 months longer than us and has done didly squat. I literally don't know how she lives like she does, it makes my skin crawl thinking about it 🤢

Reactions: 14
Restaurants and stuff didn’t open until what May? So they could have got loads done in that time.

Reactions: 11
When she used to do stories in that bedroom with the wallpaper peeling off and the manky carpets. All while showing what tit she’d wasted money on. Her priorities are fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s some more, showing exactly how they have lived for a year. With a dead persons beds, furniture and carpets. Also, the floor plan showing that it is indeed 3 beds, so hers and Bossmans Hinch bedroom, her eldests tiny radiator Hinch room and her ‘middle sons’ room who obviously shares a double bed with Mr Isa!

I’m sorry, but this is the severed finger. You can barely see where the cut was, but she reckons she has severed the nerves and tendon and will likely need surgery?? Get in the bin ya daft bint 😂
Nah, not a bleeping wet room. I’m dying!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever she makes a big deal of going out for lunch why does it always look like they’re in one of their restaurants 🤔

Whenever she makes a big deal of going out for lunch why does it always look like they’re in one of their restaurants 🤔
I looked like a Chinese earlier but then they have been to the restaurant. Lunch and a drive about. Not actually taking them somewhere. Just driving. Like their holiday in Switzerland when they just drove about everyday. How bored must the kids be?

Gosh that lads teeth are shocking. Get Santa to take his dummy away afsana my god

Reactions: 9
Gosh that lads teeth are shocking. Get Santa to take his dummy away afsana my god
If she's swanning about in the restaurants every night it's very likely his teeth aren't being looked after properly before bed either. She's letting that poor boy down so badly. I wonder if she was the same way when her eldest were small, or if Instagram and constant need for validation has turned her into such a rotten excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 14
Wow she's actually at home with her kids for once! Hallelujah!
Theyll be screwed when her eldest starts going out more or studying. I was at home five nights a week at 15, babysitting my 12 and 8 year old sisters. All my friends were going out and I couldn't go. Studying for exams was hard as my little sister wouldn't go to bed. I begged my mum to get a day job but she refused. Her evening job was her social life and her boyfriend was also with her. Some people have their priorities all wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.