Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting crap again. Shes no better than then attention seeking arseholes that tag themselves at the local hospital and refuse to say why they're there.

Reactions: 9
Who are those latest posts all about?

Are we all excited for the ‘surprise’ delivery today 😃

Reactions: 3
It's one hundred a "to me, from me" situation. That post she's put on her stories where she says "I just can't".....is that because it describes herself perfectly?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nasty Afsana is back, she can’t keep any of these fake personalities up for long, her true self always shines through, ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 14
Buckle up everyone…the show is about to begin.
Keeping everyone in suspense though. If it’s not a puppy then she’s built it up for nothing as far as I’m concerned! 😂

Oh god, do you think it’s a Tiffany necklace like Hinch’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it Shampoo?? Please say it's Shampoo
A new finger to replace her severed one?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂 she's such a twit honestly.
Completely over egged it last night "got to stay in for a boring delivery" about 5 stories about it, so obvious.
Then this morning again "won't be anything special" 🤣🤣🤣 she's a moron if she thinks anyone believes she didn't know.
It's going to be something hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh god, she's doing the whole suspense thing like her bubs Stacey Solomon, trying to keep us in suspense before she shows us what she her "boss man" bought for her.....why say anything until you're ready to show it...? The second hand embarrassment I have for Afsana....:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it a new, nicer personality?
Etiquette Lessons on how to use cutlery properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see there are a lot of new people to the thread, whilst we wait for the big reveal, how did you all come about seeing her page?

Reactions: 8
Im not sure if I've commented on this thread before, Im mostly a lurker, read about her aaaggeesss ago on the hinch thread i think, so came for a look and never left!! Its entertainment at its finest.
She is just the worst actress ever!! She knew what was being delivered this morning and she's trying to paint the whole my husband loves me sooo much, he knew I needed a pick me up after my terribly "traumatic" week. Ugh. Bet the wagon will get something really nice that she dosent deserve

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.