Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her oldest sons bedroom? Where are all his belongings? Does he really only have a console and a game of Monopoly?

Where does he put his clothes? In the drawers underneath the bed? Not ideal for him. It doesn’t look like he can even open the two drawers closest to the radiator!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not even just how small the radiator is, it’s not even central to the window! What a shitshow they’ve made of that room. Grey wallpaper, carpet, curtains, bedding and cushions and a silver crushed velvet headboard. Hardly the teenage boy bedroom of dreams is it?
And I thought the same thing @no flouncing those far drawers won’t open for the radiator. Imagine your kid having all their clothes and stuff in drawers under a bed!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s not even just how small the radiator is, it’s not even central to the window! What a shitshow they’ve made of that room. Grey wallpaper, carpet, curtains, bedding and cushions and a silver crushed velvet headboard. Hardly the teenage boy bedroom of dreams is it?
And I thought the same thing @no flouncing those far drawers won’t open for the radiator. Imagine your kid having all their clothes and stuff in drawers under a bed!
Oooo yeah how’s he meant to open the drawers? She said the drawers go right back but surely that a pain in the arse to get something. The crushed velvet headboard?? Yeah cause every teenage wants one of them the desk looks cheap and nasty where’s his tv she mentioned or does he just have a computer screen. Why does he have to have the family printer in his room? The wallpaper is ridiculous for a teenage lad aswell. I really don’t get it…..I feel sorry for the poor boy!

Oh and Jessie if you're going to use big words in an effort to sound intelligent, please make sure you use the correct words. You do NOT have a magnanimous haul to show us!! For some reason this has irritated me beyond belief!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh and Jessie if you're going to use big words in an effort to sound intelligent, please make sure you use the correct words. You do NOT have a magnanimous haul to show us!! For some reason this has irritated me beyond belief!
Haha me too. She’s everything but magnanimous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I normally just come on and read the posts that confirm im not the only one that gets annoyed with her. But she has fully pissed me off with that finger story. I had months and months of therapy and dressings, splints etc and all tit when I severed nerves- not a couple of stitches and a bit of mepore dressing that you can buy at any pharmacy.
I don’t like to be unkind about anyone but bleeping severely cut herself - my arse did she!
I’m fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
I normally just come on and read the posts that confirm im not the only one that gets annoyed with her. But she has fully pissed me off with that finger story. I had months and months of therapy and dressings, splints etc and all tit when I severed nerves- not a couple of stitches and a bit of mepore dressing that you can buy at any pharmacy.
I don’t like to be unkind about anyone but bleeping severely cut herself - my arse did she!
I’m fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I agree with you. If anything her skin felt tight because of the stitches. Not nerve damage

Someone needs to tell her Halloween was a few weeks ago. That filter she uses is some scary tit. 😱

Screenshot_20211112-202155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she popped into the restaurant to see her friend. Did she do the 2 hour round trip to pick up her Mum beforehand, you know, cos she babysits?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The “old bat” must be on her broom tonight to make that 2 hour journey to watch her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who would leave their children to go and see a friend who's gone out for food with their family? She seemed very rushed didn't she? Cleanly not the big of a deal else surely the friend would have told her before hand with plenty of notice and not because she's tagged you.

A two hour trip to pick up the nan??..come off it Grim stop lying to the gram

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So she’s doing a haul from primark, but when was this from?? Surely this can’t be the so good one we were promised when she took the ‘old bag’ to M&S?
Oooo a grey duvet cover for her son, how original 🙄

Oh duck off Jessie, you’re showing that checked shacket now but you had almost the same fucker on in your car this morning you daft bint! 😂😂😂
Why would you buy an almost identical jacket?
Those ‘shackets’ look like bloody dressing gowns.

That’s another load to return! 😂

I’ve listened to her goodnight story 6 times and I’m convinced she does say goodnight morons. Even the captions say it 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s doing a haul from primark, but when was this from?? Surely this can’t be the so good one we were promised when she took the ‘old bag’ to M&S?
Oooo a grey duvet cover for her son, how original 🙄

Oh duck off Jessie, you’re showing that checked shacket now but you had almost the same fucker on in your car this morning you daft bint! 😂😂😂
Why would you buy an almost identical jacket?
Those ‘shackets’ look like bloody dressing gowns.

That’s another load to return! 😂

I’ve listened to her goodnight story 6 times and I’m convinced she does say goodnight morons. Even the captions say it 😱
I thought she said good night morons 😱 wow what a way to talk to your followers, maybe that's how she really feels about them or she knows we are the only ones that watch so it's aimed here 🤣🤣
Jessie, please stop with the Primark hauls, hate that word and hate hauls, no one needs 5 shackets, in fact I don't have any as I don't need or want one, it's all tat and all this only £25, well Jessie if you added it all up it wouldn't be only £25 it'd be an obscene amount of money wasted that could have been used to decorate your kids bedrooms in colours of their choice and with some personality not a grey clone of Mrs Hinch's home.
Also, whilst I'm on one, who looked after the kids whilst you popped to see your friend? It certainly wasn't your mum was it. I get she has a teenager, I have a 12 year old and I leave him for an hour or 2(my mum genuinely lives across the road so he would be able to go to her if needed) but I would not leave him to look after 2 younger siblings for hours and hours in the middle of the night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.