Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These will go nice with the glam wrap i bought the other day? Shes tripped up there again...because didn't she say that all that primark stuff was from before she went to Switzerland?

Reactions: 8
The way Jessie decorated her house and the way she shops and fills it with clutter just does not match

that bedroom is awful for a teenage boy
No colour or character
The should fix that shelved wardrobe and make it into a fitted wardrobe
She placed the radiator in that position to accommodate the bed. But didn’t think about how to open the draws. I doubt a teenage boy will Marie kondo his clothes into the drawers.
the radiator is too small. He will be so cold. Giving him a larger radiator would not make the room cluttered

her bedroom also has little storage. She got slim wardrobes as she didn’t want to overpower the room.
Where does she store her clothes. She must use another bedroom for her clothes instead of giving her teenage boy a larger room

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So, correct me if I’m wrong, but a while ago she showed a room full of bags, boxes etc filled with tat. Are we now to presume that her poor middle boy actually has that as his bedroom. If that’s the case, stop traipsing round the shops buying even more crap and actually sort it out. It’s obviously all your stuff because you put sod all storage in your room. You’ve just admitted it upsets him. Pull your severed finger out and do something for someone else for a change, you vile, selfish, greedy woman 😡

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but a while ago she showed a room full of bags, boxes etc filled with tat. Are we now to presume that her poor middle boy actually has that as his bedroom. If that’s the case, stop traipsing round the shops buying even more crap and actually sort it out. It’s obviously all your stuff because you put sod all storage in your room. You’ve just admitted it upsets him. Pull your severed finger out and do something for someone else for a change, you vile, selfish, greedy woman 😡
That bedroom has a double bed and must be the middle son and mr Isa room as the house is only a 3 bed!
So she’s saying her middle sons room but it’s both of theirs really. It’ll end up another dull grey replica of hers anyway poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The only reason I can think scrub daddy have sent from their Christmas collection is in the hope that she scrubs her hair and her house? She's hardly a role model for cleaning products is she? You never see her use them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HOOVER UR CARPET JESSIE! I looked at them “shakets” the other day ( not for me I think they awful) and they are lovely and soft on the outside but mega itchy inside. I wonder if she’s been told off in primark for filming cause now it’s moved on to other places. Why’s she tagged ss on the cushion vid??

Reactions: 10
If her and Stacey are such best bubs why would she not drop her a text or a WhatsApp with the cushion picture? It’s what I’d do for my friend, I wouldn’t tag them in an Instagram story. Do you not have her number Jessie, cause maybe you’re just another follower and not her actual bubs? 👍

Reactions: 16
Praise the lord she now has gifted scrub daddy to clean her light switches and window ledges.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice she isn’t wearing one of her new shackets on today’s outing.

If the state of her boys room is upsetting him so much you would think she’d start on it as soon as she could. It wasn’t exactly vital for them to buy 2022 diaries for the restaurants today so the trip out to the shops could have waited.

If her middle son and Isa share a room then we won’t see the finished result because she won’t want to show that.

Why’s she tagged ss on the cushion vid??
Because the quote is what SS always says 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
£15 for a weekend ticket or a tenner for 1 day? Nah mate, I'd rather staple my tits to the wall than pay just to meet you.

Screenshot_20211113-193852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How would we all recognise each other maybe false nose and moustache?
Could we do like a special signal, maybe all walk around pointing a fake severed finger or we could wear shackets. If it’s smart dress we could wear cheap fake leather leggings. The possibilities are endless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could we do like a special signal, maybe all walk around pointing a fake severed finger or we could wear shackets. If it’s smart dress we could wear cheap fake leather leggings. The possibilities are endless 😆
We'd be the only ones not creaming our pants over cleaning products

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw on another persons stories that the Clean & Tidy show have selected a ‘Shine Squad’ which has about 20 of the cleaning and home accounts involved on the day being on the stage and helping out I think.

Had a look on the official Instagram page and guess who hasn’t been chosen part of the Shine Squad 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I just saw on another persons stories that the Clean & Tidy show have selected a ‘Shine Squad’ which has about 20 of the cleaning and home accounts involved on the day being on the stage and helping out I think.

Had a look on the official Instagram page and guess who hasn’t been chosen part of the Shine Squad 🥲
You know you’re a nobody when man creepy gets a post and you don’t

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.