Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catering company bringing back memories of her wedding. Bad memories then I guess Afsana? Because you hated every minute of your wedding day apparently!

Reactions: 13
A3A4CF06-FA06-42EA-A4D4-19D7423BA158.jpeg
Thought I’d have a look at the comments of the live feed of last night………….

Reactions: 8
Why on earth has she blocked him out, and hidden his name, even though it was streamed LIVE last night. She is so fecking bizarre.

The poor chef didn't even get to take the award home.

I'd understand her excitement if it was for best chef in the country, but it was the best chef at the Bangladesh awards regionally. I mean, he's done amazing for winning an award, but she's making out it's all about her.

I also saw on the live feed that there was no speeches to be made, and only 1 photo on stage....they rushed them through

Reactions: 10
bleeping dick head, the way she manically creamed herself this morning you'd think she'd won an Oscar. Calm ya tits Grim ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up with this mornings amateur dramatics. Why on earth was she screaming like that in the car 😂 it was the most fake reaction since Gillian Mckeith fainted on live telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so I’m assuming the tall guy on the end is the third partner with her husband (middle) and our mate Makdad on the other end. The guy between Makdad and Mr Grim is the chef. She’s only in the pics as she was the only wife there.
The guy on the end is her husbands brother i believe. Aka betrayal boy. If you search sami iqbal on fb and scroll down lots of pictures come up of them. There is also their mother on there I believe. Seems its all happy families yet asfana seems to tell her insta following different.

The guy on the end is her husbands brother i believe. Aka betrayal boy. If you search sami iqbal on fb and scroll down lots of pictures come up of them. There is also their mother on there I believe. Seems its all happy families yet asfana seems to tell her insta following different.
Do you know grime fanny? You only ever comment on her threads, I feel you are leaving breadcrumbs for us 🤔

Reactions: 4
If she gets that hyped for an award that's got tit all to do with her then I dread to think how she gets when one of her bubs comments on her insta 🥴 bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Have makdads posts from last night been deleted? I can’t see them now
Yeah, I saw he’d deleted the lives he’d posted last night. No idea why? Mr Grims live is still on.

If she gets that hyped for an award that's got tit all to do with her then I dread to think how she gets when one of her bubs comments on her insta 🥴 bleeping embarrassing
Well she’s got a letter that ‘Soph’ sent her, a generic one mind with the names changed, and she’s framed it and it stands on a unit in her utility ‘marina’! It’s like a shrine to Hinch 🤮

• Haha
She’s been reading here again, Isa playing with the paint tins and talking about having no toys. I, for one, have mentioned that he only plays with those Duplo ‘jukes’. Wonder what she’ll address next. Hopefully, where are all the clothes she buys that we never see her wear 🙄

Reactions: 7
No Asfana, he doesn’t. Apart from some cheapy duplo ‘jukes’ he doesn’t appear to have anything. Probably because you spunk all your money on tit and cheap tat.

She’s been reading here again, Isa playing with the paint tins and talking about having no toys. I, for one, have mentioned that he only plays with those Duplo ‘jukes’. Wonder what she’ll address next. Hopefully, where are all the clothes she buys that we never see her wear 🙄
Ha great minds think alike! He hasn’t got anything poor sod.
I’m eagerly awaiting a demo of the two sets of iconic makes up she ordered!

Attachments

I think she try’s to make mr isa like Ronnie hinch. Ronnie is so cute. This sounds awful and I’m going to hell but mr isa is not…..it’s not his fault but his clearly spending a lot of time with his mother….

• Haha
I think she try’s to make mr isa like Ronnie hinch. Ronnie is so cute. This sounds awful and I’m going to hell but mr isa is not…..it’s not his fault but his clearly spending a lot of time with his mother….
And had a dummy in his mouth far too long.

Did she just really call her mum “ an old bat”. Having suddenly lost my mum when I was 30 it’s made me so angry!! Vile witch I would love to see my mum for a days shopping.

• Heart
Notice how Isa isn’t wearing the skin tight leggings today. That’s probably why she’s filmed him…see guys he does have clothes that fit!

Agree on her wanting him to be her version of Rex or Ronnie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.