Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about them plates being hers. WHAT IS SHE?? Fecking selfish and an absolute fraud. While boss mans away grim will play.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought her frenemy buying the baby plates for her almost tweens was bad enough, but this fruitloop has bought them for herself. She’s ‘always wanted’ that type of plate. Why? They are for babies and toddlers you fuckwit. Anyway, they will all have been bought recently rather than weeks ago when she said, so they will be getting taken back shortly.
Also, fancy having a room that big and only getting a double bed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They will prob rot within a few weeks of being washed. It’s a load of old tit she’s brought as always. She had an orgasm over them boots! Why are them socks so her? Cause they bleeping bland and cheap

Reactions: 10
I can imagine my husbands Face if I sat down to dinner with my food served up in a baby weaning plate!! She buys everything from primark that I usually see lying around miscellaneous or on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paint your bleeping window ledge please grim fanny ...thank you then we can move

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know people's personal finances are none of my business but it intrigues me where she gets all the money she wastes! Does she get an actual wage from the restaurants? Or does she live off her husband's earnings? Either way she seems to have money to burn. The shops she goes to, Primark, Home Bargains and B and M are inexpensive but it all adds up to what must be an astonishing amount of money she's spending. I wouldn't be surprised if she hides her husband's bank and credit card statements so he has no clue what she is spending.

Reactions: 16
I honestly think most of the Primark stuff, in fact most of ALL the stuff she buys, gets returned. She’ll keep the 49p plastic pump bottle and the chocolate but the rest definitely goes back for a refund.

We never see her wearing any of the clothes, most of the time she looks like she’s dressed from a jumble sale. Have we ever seen that iconic make up being used? Will we ever see the Hinch jumpsuit ever again? Nope, it’s all been returned so she can get her money back.

I know people's personal finances are none of my business but it intrigues me where she gets all the money she wastes! Does she get an actual wage from the restaurants? Or does she live off her husband's earnings? Either way she seems to have money to burn. The shops she goes to, Primark, Home Bargains and B and M are inexpensive but it all adds up to what must be an astonishing amount of money she's spending. I wouldn't be surprised if she hides her husband's bank and credit card statements so he has no clue what she is spending.
All gets returned my luvlee ,we have never seen hr wearing her best bubs stuff she bought.

Just going to repeat what you've all said really.

Why has she always wanted bamboo plates? Bamboo plates that are quite clearly for children.

Why did she buy king size duvet set from B&M if her bed is a double?

If she's had it for weeks, why hasn't she put it all away?

How can you buy age 13/14 from the kids section and men's M?

The boots were average.

What's glam about camouflage print?

She's so odd.

• Heart
Just going to repeat what you've all said really.

Why has she always wanted bamboo plates? Bamboo plates that are quite clearly for children.

Why did she buy king size duvet set from B&M if her bed is a double?

If she's had it for weeks, why hasn't she put it all away?

How can you buy age 13/14 from the kids section and men's M?

The boots were average.

What's glam about camouflage print?

She's so odd.
Apparently getting a bigger duvet is a thing

Reactions: 4
Everything she picks up in shops is “cute”
Awww a dish so cute love them
Awww a plate so cute love tjem
Aww a pile of steaming dog tit how cute love them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I go shopping, which isn't very often as I tend to buy what I need rather than want, I don't leave 3 or 4 bags of tat somewhere in my house until I've had time to do a haul (can't stand that word), what I've bought gets put away and used. She is just buying for the sake of it and for content for the Gram and to show off. There is no rhyme or reason to her buying, men's medium tops and 13-14 year old clothes. A different scent air freshener because she hasn't GOT that scent (bizarre behaviour that people collect the whole collection of febreeze or whatever), 3 different mascaras on the go and says she has more, we've all seen that huge plastic box full to the brim with makeup. I have 2 different mascaras, one waterproof and one not. I use them up then buy more.
Her life must be very unfulfilling as to me it seems she is using shopping as a quick fix to something and when the initial happiness dies down again after the spending she takes it back and starts again. I would not want her life for anything. It's a sad existence.

She loves Santa how cute
Now she’s getting aggressive cause I assume boss man doesn’t want all her tat but a traditional Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe her husband’s thinking circa 1929 for the decs because that was when the oap home was last decorated 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on this week's comments 🤣🤣

Her outfit was absolutely hideous. I text my sister saying "omg glam fairy's outfit is awful" 🤣 because we both like watching the car crash that she is.

Her finger is so annoying. It looks fully healed (there was barley anything there in the 1st place) and she's acting like it was snapped off.

She obviously hides her finances from her husband as she always shows the hauls when he's out and hides it all away so he doesn't see. She hates going shopping with him as she can't buy all the tat.

Also for someone who LOVES to brag about high end brands she buys an awfull lot of stuff from cheaps shops

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.