Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nigelsback

Those stories were so manic. Even the haul at the end, so rushed and really odd? Somethings rattled her today, and I don’t think it’s just the security guard?
Still no ‘massive primark haul’ reveal.
Still no bedroom reveal.
Still no more mentioned about why she wished her hair was still long.
Still no bending on the finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Badaboom

VIP Member
Not like mr isa who looks like he’s had an accident while being at his girl cousins house and has had to put her clothes on.
That lads leggings look like they have been spray painted on! Surely they are too small for him? For all the time and money she spends in Primark, she could at least spend a couple of quid and buy him some in his size? She is so selfish.
FFFDB430-AE0D-42B2-8F7D-BD8F8122F644.jpeg

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Can we just? No, stop it, I can't. Just speak properly for heaven's sake!

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Brag, brag, brag....
Look at me on a helicopter ride...
Look at me spending £154 on chocolate...
Look at me in my new coat my husband bought for me...
She can't even live in the moment and enjoy her holiday with her family, she has to post on insta immediately to show off...🥱🥱

• Heart

Notatall

Months ago it was so easy to find out where she lives as she says sainsburys is at the bottom of her road. So with that and putting in property sold within the area it came up. I would never post her road as I'm not about that and even if I was I wouldn't ever as that's her home and regardless what a awful person she is thats just not on. Anyway in regards to her living with all the elderly community in a rural location I just happen to stubble across those elderly folk meeting for their weekly night out at the bingo at the village Hall.( on the rural road she lives on) How happy do they look😬

Isas results came in exactly the time she said they would, in the dot. Now I’ve had quite a few pcr tests and there’s no way you know when the results will come in, they tell you they take 24-72 hours to come back. I’ve had a couple just under the 24 hours, but never any under 2 like she says. It doesn’t matter whether you’re first in the queue or you live in a ‘village’, they take longer than 2 hours Afsana! STOP👏🏻BEING👏🏻A👏🏻MASSIVE👏🏻LYING👏🏻TWAT
We can always rely on you Runforestrun for being able to out her lies straight away. I know when I come here to moan about somthing you've already caught her out. Massive kudos 👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

StopRightThere

Her new post is cringeworthy. I mean, why would you tag those big companies when clearly they are fake! Oh god. And ‘bister’ village? Go back to school before becoming a “big shot influencer” gets to your head. At least learn to spell the names of the places you go to.
The jumpsuit does not suit her at all. I’m sorry. It’s clearly made to wear at home. It’s “cinched” her in the wrong places and she’s pretending to be even more “cinched” by standing like a Wally with her hips popping out so her waist looks small.
She’s lying if she says she fits into 14-15 year old clothes.
And that Happy Wednesday post that she put up in the morning has been put up before. It’s a screenshot.
In fact, her life is a screenshot of other peoples lives.
One more thing, WHY OH WHY is everyone on her grid post tagging Mrs Hinch, Mr Hinch, Stacey Soloman and their dogs!? Am I missing something? Every comment is tagging them. I just can’t get my head round it.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Tip for ya Grim Fanny: they sell paint in B&M. Seeing as you are always there, next time you go, buy some and paint that dreadful window ledge.
Imagine decorating and not even painting the basics. 🙄

View attachment 847055
Looks like 2 different window sills have been stuck together, there's a line down the middle and each side looks a different size?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Moneybags

AreHer bedroom is literally Hinch bedroom from 99p land.
It's bloody awful, not an original thought just copied straight from castle greyskull.

The fact that she hasn't done the kids rooms 1st speaks volumes. How low they must be in her priorities. The house could have been finished by now if she didn't flounce off to B&M, home bargains and primark everyday.

We aren't interested in what's in the shops, because we can go to them ourselves when needed.

Hi Jessie, why don't you actually take your kids somewhere this weekend, that isn't a bloody shop for YOU - I.e NEXT where you didn't actually buy anything 👍👍👍 we move

Eeyore147

VIP Member
I have no words for her sons room. Grey grey and more grey. 🥱 where is his personality? I can’t believe he has chosen any of that himself. Poor kid.

• Sad

Babybail93

VIP Member
Things we are still waiting to see from Grim…
1. The ‘massive’ primark haul.
2. The two pieces of ‘happy post’.
3. The sons bedroom reveal.

And most important of all ‘go get the passports’!! 😂
I’m obsessed with the passports. Of all the things she lies about that one really sticks with me 😂

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
No way did her son choose that bedroom! It's virtually a carbon copy of her bedroom! I can't imagine he's happy with that throw tucked in his bed either and I would put money on her going in the every day to make that bed to her standard. He's a teenage boy and surely he would have preferred some colour? Some posters? Anything other than that soulless tripe! Oh and that printer could be put downstairs surely?

Runforestrun

VIP Member
No way did her son choose that bedroom! It's virtually a carbon copy of her bedroom! I can't imagine he's happy with that throw tucked in his bed either and I would put money on her going in the every day to make that bed to her standard. He's a teenage boy and surely he would have preferred some colour? Some posters? Anything other than that soulless tripe! Oh and that printer could be put downstairs surely?
I can’t believe it’s took them months to do that room and that’s as good as it got? Tiny radiator, dull drab decor, big stain on the ceiling, an instahun crystal light and random shit piled into some built in shelves. To not have even finished it it bloody tragic. Although she creams her pants over her room daily but look at the unfinished windowsill.
Everything’s just done so cheaply, shoddily and dreary. Poor wee sod.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh hi Jessie! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
That wallpaper and a grey crushed velvet headboard?? For a teenage boys room? Fucking hell, it’s like it been filmed in black and white! She really has no style at all 🙈

I have no words for her sons room. Grey grey and more grey. 🥱 where is his personality? I can’t believe he has chosen any of that himself. Poor kid.
It’s soul sucking isn’t it? That tiny radiator they’ve had fitted too, far too small for that room. It’s pathetic how she has decorated that for her Son.

Attachments

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Walking around B&M picking up endless mugs. Does she not watch the news?

Covid is spreading. Stop touching things you don't intend to buy. No one is interested. The biggest mug is you.

Oh and your name is not Jessie, you need to look for the letter A.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Afsana, you’re a cunt 😂 fakest lady out there. YOU are the one who makes us laugh. Silly sausage

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Da fuck is that in her cup? 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Looks like something she's scooped outa the sewer.

View attachment 856318
Cup scum for pond scum.
They must be those awful instant coffee sachets. The only time she’s had a decent coffee was in Switzerland 😂
Grab a snack tomorrow guys, another ‘massive haul’ of dull, dingy coloured clothes in sizes to fit a hobbit and a giant. All to go back the next day. She was probably there today returning all the bags from the massive haul the other day. When I was in primark last week the Returns was extended until
January!

• Haha