Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The reason she said the radiator was smaller was to save space, but if you'd extended the radiator across that wall you'd be using space that is dead anyway, but warming up the room?
Exactly, there’s nothing there so why wouldn’t you fit a proper sized radiator? That little one was probably the cheapest!

It’s such a shit room for a teenage boy. It’s cold, clinical and soulless. It’s just a matching room for hers. Has she not got the memo that grey is out now?

Reactions: 15

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
A day traipsing around the shops, I’m sure the kids are loving that 🙄 not.

It’ll have been 5 minutes in the toy shop to get her content for the gram and then hours of looking around the shops that she wants to look around, sly on your kids Afsana, take them to a theme park or pumpkin picking or to the cinema or something they want to do.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Switzerland looks absolutely beautiful. I hope the kids are enjoying it, the helicopter ride looked amazing but the driving around looking at waterfalls and lakes and finding the perfect spot for her Instagram posing seems a little boring for younger ones, my two would have been fed up of that after a day of it.

Bragging about how much you’ve spent on chocolate shows just how skint you are Afsana. Spending more than £30 anywhere other than B&M or Primark is obviously a huge novelty for you. I’m on holiday at the moment, wouldn’t dream of listing the cost of what we bought in the airport or anywhere else because it’s really fucking cringey.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Well what do we have this morning?! Her dress is beautiful. Why does it always have to be ‘yesterday we did a thing’??
Well done to the Chef!
riddled with anxiety she was 😂
Why has she put stars over the chefs name?? She’s acting like this award is hers, it’s the chefs! 😂😂
why are all her photos always shit quality?

Attachments

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s going on a ‘family holiday’ when she tries to make out there’s just the 5 of them but in reality there’s about 30 other people (hopefully Makhdad will provide the photos) 😄
We can always rely on Makdad, he’s like an honorary tattler 😂

she won’t be able to stay off the gram, she’s addicted. I for one will be gutted to miss her good morning beverage (tm @Notatall) in her shitty MoTiVaTiONaL mugs every single morning from Glam Squad HQ 😂😂😂

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s tagged Louis Vuitton into the post and picked a random price that the bag is supposed to be, how embarrassing 🤣😂🤣

I’d have believed it was real if she had at least said she’d bought it from a pre-loved website, there’s no shame in that, there are a few really good Facebook groups for buying and selling second hand designer bags, I have a few.

But she’s so busy pretending to be something she’s not that she makes a complete tit of herself.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Afsana, just a word for next year....stop with your pointless and unnecessary shopping trips to buy endless bags full of tat and you will be able to buy your sons a cake each!

Notatall

I never seen her put up christmas decs before and I can't imagine she took the kids to the range. Eldest babysitting again I'm sure. And what kind of person especially a woman would have a full blown swearing rant so aggressive to their phone in the middle of a shop? What an absolute shame it is for him.

NotAHun

Love that everyone here is more shocked that she has washed and styled her hair than the fact she' s on holiday! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

NotAHun

why is she always dressed like she covered herself in glue and rolled around in a jumble sale???
makes me laugh how she was treating lacoste like chanel with her filming. That's what influencers do in really fancy and expensive high end stores. She has no clue but bless her heart she tries so hard to be showing off the lifestyle she so desperately wants and falls flat on her face everytime :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

and this whole no talking stories thing when her husband and family are around is such a red flag

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Now I may be remembering wrongly, but I know she’s said before they rent the flat out to her husbands family because she went round one day and it was apparently a shit hole so she had a massive rant about them on insta. Then it was said on here that they only ever rented the flat, not owned it? But, who the hell rents out a property but keeps stuff in the loft anyway?? If I rented somewhere I wouldn’t be happy if the owner wanted to come round to get stuff out of the loft. I know it may be rented but it’s still their home. I doesn’t seem right to me.

AC55

VIP Member
Her husband apologised for not wanting all the cushions on the bed? Bollocks! That's about as true as her being a glamorous influencer with a high flying business to run!

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
I don't understand how anybody posts made up stuff, especially as she reads here. We remember everything Jessie, we aren't trolls, we're anti liars.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Tip for ya Grim Fanny: they sell paint in B&M. Seeing as you are always there, next time you go, buy some and paint that dreadful window ledge.
Imagine decorating and not even painting the basics. 🙄

Screenshot_20211104-191048_Instagram.jpg

• Haha