Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
[

its pathetic isn’t it? Absolutely no reason to say how much she spent on chocolate, other than to brag. Does she think that’ll make us jealous? When she lives in a care home with 70’s furniture?
She's a walking contradiction. Foams at the gash about Home Bargains and B&M and yet plays pretend millionaire in Switzerland. Bet Tamara Ecclestone is shitting herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So she popped into the restaurant to see her friend. Did she do the 2 hour round trip to pick up her Mum beforehand, you know, cos she babysits?? 🤔

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s going on a ‘family holiday’ when she tries to make out there’s just the 5 of them but in reality there’s about 30 other people (hopefully Makhdad will provide the photos) 😄

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Quick question Jessie, when did you fit in the 2 hour round trip to pick up your Mum this afternoon?? Cos she’s obviously babysitting as you’re both out, you know, like she does almost every night of the week. 🤔🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Also she never lit a candle for the wave of light, baby loss awareness week.
I thought she had suffered a loss herself and the amount of sharing she did for Azaylia Cain, it's just bizarre How's she's never mentioned it
Mrs Hinch only shared one as an after thought. She spent all day showing off a newborn nursery. These women are inherently selfish and nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Mrsbunny12

Iv seen the jumpsuit in Tescos. Hinch is tall and the jumpsuit is prob for someone with long legs. Grim Fanny can’t be no taller than 5’4? It just looks awful on her and the material is that type that makes ya Fanny sweat and itch.

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Just going to repeat what you've all said really.

Why has she always wanted bamboo plates? Bamboo plates that are quite clearly for children.

Why did she buy king size duvet set from B&M if her bed is a double?

If she's had it for weeks, why hasn't she put it all away?

How can you buy age 13/14 from the kids section and men's M?

The boots were average.

What's glam about camouflage print?

She's so odd.

• Heart

Mrsbunny12

WHY WHY WHY does she walk around shops ( today dunelm) showing us what’s in there and barely buying anything if nothing at all. She’s so creepy!!!! I’d love to see her barred from
These shops for filming 😂😂 slowly over time she can’t go in them and be a nob.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Am I missing something? She's behaving like they won an award for the best restaurant in the country or something?? I mean, well done and all - to your chef! - but calm down hun...

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Months ago it was so easy to find out where she lives as she says sainsburys is at the bottom of her road. So with that and putting in property sold within the area it came up. I would never post her road as I'm not about that and even if I was I wouldn't ever as that's her home and regardless what a awful person she is thats just not on. Anyway in regards to her living with all the elderly community in a rural location I just happen to stubble across those elderly folk meeting for their weekly night out at the bingo at the village Hall.( on the rural road she lives on) How happy do they look😬

We can always rely on you Runforestrun for being able to out her lies straight away. I know when I come here to moan about somthing you've already caught her out. Massive kudos 👏
Oh bless the doddery old dears. See they have their notability scooters too! 😂

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
But she brags about being a ‘boss lady’ and owning restaurants anyway, so why would it be any different? She could absolutely put it across in a non braggy way, it’s just weird. She never names the restaurants either, just refers to them by number. We know it’s because she doesn’t really own and run them as a boss lady, but surely her followers must wonder why she’s not mentioned these so called ‘awards’ very much?
😂 true! She can get away with the boss lady narrative, she’s the boss’ lady… the apostrophe was missing.

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
How would we all recognise each other maybe false nose and moustache?
Could we do like a special signal, maybe all walk around pointing a fake severed finger or we could wear shackets. If it’s smart dress we could wear cheap fake leather leggings. The possibilities are endless 😆

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s a bitch and a moron. As you say, she jumped when he coughed and stopped her little rant. We talk about it being real because it clearly is. You despise him most of the time, unless you’re trying to convince tattle you don’t. It’s not bants love, bants is funny and both parties are involved. No, what you do is just sheer nastiness and down to the fact that you’re clearly disappointed with your life. All you claim is lies, a fantasy world of being a business owner boss lady. If you were confident and secure in your life you wouldn’t feel the need to tell us how wrong we are all the time. What a sad little life SWEETIE
Oh, too tip when your kid is vomiting, have a bowl or bucket in bed so they don’t spew all over the covers ever time! WE MOVE!
GO GET THE PASSPORTS
#tattleneverforgets

Attachments

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I find it peculiar how she never replies to comments on her posts unless they're from her bubs but apparently she has all the time on the world when someones questioning her designer bag 🥴

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
She's just under 10 stone. Unless she's 8 foot tall she's no where near skeletal. 10/12 women size is more like it. Aged 13/14 clothes are pretty much a 10/12 just with shorter proportions. She really fancies herself. One of those annoying bints that loses weight and falls in love with herself. I applaud anybody that loses weight and has self confidence but arrogance is a massive turn off.
She could have the body of Kate Moss, but she still doesn’t wash her hair 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She bought it in 2001......LOL
She’s thick, the leather on genuine LV’s patinas with age. It doesn’t stay that cream colour, it’s goes a lovely dark honey colour. On a 20 year old bag the leather would not look like that. She’s a fucking terrible liar! 😂

What the fuck was that all about this morning?? Only wearing mascara and she’s chuffed? No filter though so that’s a plus. She’s is sooooo boring. Without her rants and aggressive posts she’s got absolutely zero content. And that finger is beyond a joke now 🤬

Attachments

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Does she think she's a fashion icon now? 😂 "the glam wrap". The lady at primark definitely didn't say that to you, Jessie. She is so passive aggressive. She was "against the clock", probably because her husband was due home.
All her stories were odd and a bit manic yesterday. Showing the kids cuddling and messing with her hair. It was all very weird. Also, why on earth would a primark employee call that a glam wrap? It’s clearly a coat. One that fits her size 12 body perfectly well!!