Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s gonna be smug as anything when she comes back isn’t she, thinking she’s got one over on us. But do you know what Jessie, we’re pleased you’re actually doing something with your family. No we’re not jealous because you’re a braggy, foul mouthed, aggressive bitch who’s life is a total sham. So there 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Laurst

VIP Member
The only reason I can think scrub daddy have sent from their Christmas collection is in the hope that she scrubs her hair and her house? She's hardly a role model for cleaning products is she? You never see her use them?

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I honestly think most of the Primark stuff, in fact most of ALL the stuff she buys, gets returned. She’ll keep the 49p plastic pump bottle and the chocolate but the rest definitely goes back for a refund.

We never see her wearing any of the clothes, most of the time she looks like she’s dressed from a jumble sale. Have we ever seen that iconic make up being used? Will we ever see the Hinch jumpsuit ever again? Nope, it’s all been returned so she can get her money back.

pinkgin147

Quickest PCR I’ve ever heard of. If only the rest of the world could be treated as well as a glam fairy!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Ommmggg no!! Thank Christ “HER” restaurants seem to be dark. Fake sunnies and fake clutch tho hunnayyy
And looking at her hips in that jump suit there is no way she is fitting in childrens clothes. Why lie? She isn’t big, but she ain’t small enough for fucking mothercare like she reckons!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
18 comments and 329 likes on her latest grid post. After 19 hours 😂 embarrassing considering you have “20,000” followers Afsana

Notatall

Your child had been throwing up with what is more than likely a bug and you have your brother his wife and his children around?
But then they wouldn't know that would they as she's got the whole family blocked remember. Selfish beyond belief.

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Why the hell is she dancing around (obv no anxiety tonight 😜) with the Chef of the Year trophy 😂😂. Stop being a tit and give it to the actual winner 😂😂.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Here we go, the massive haul of shite! 😂

Please make it make sense…

She lives in a house that’s almost entirely full of old dead person decor, carpets and furniture, bar one bedroom, her own obvs. And she’s out there buying cushion covers for a loft room that hasn’t even been started yet???!!!! WTF? It’s taken months so far to decorate her sons room never mind a fucking loft conversion!

She’s buying age 13-14 dresses, age 14-15 tops and size M men’s tops??? How??? Why???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I hope I don't offend any fellow tattlers but I don't get leggings on boys? It's all she dresses Isa in. It's like his uniform - leggings and a dummy 🤪

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Why on earth has tagged Louis Vuitton in her post with her fake hand bag? Does she really think anyone from the company is going to see that? The bag is quite probably a fake but I think she will believe it's genuine. She wouldn't tag the company hoping to be noticed holding a fake designer handbag masquerading as the real thing would she? She wouldn't possibly be that stupid would she?.......

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Oh and Jessie if you're going to use big words in an effort to sound intelligent, please make sure you use the correct words. You do NOT have a magnanimous haul to show us!! For some reason this has irritated me beyond belief!

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Who’s voice is that on her stories this morning???
It’s so different to her usual Hinch copy voice!
More money being spunked on the garden when the inside of her house is a shithole. Still haven’t finished her sons room then? That means he’s still sleeping in the living room the poor kid. Honestly, even if you’re doing it yourself it doesn’t take this long to paint a room and get carpet down! She’s at home (well she would be if she didn’t fuck off to the shops) everyday, why isn’t it finished???

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
If her and Stacey are such best bubs why would she not drop her a text or a WhatsApp with the cushion picture? It’s what I’d do for my friend, I wouldn’t tag them in an Instagram story. Do you not have her number Jessie, cause maybe you’re just another follower and not her actual bubs? 👍

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why does she tag Hinch and Solomon in everything. Pretty sure they won’t give a shit about your holiday.
I noticed she said her husband had been there before, that’s been mentioned on here hasn’t it. Hi Jessie/Afsana/grim fairy unclean 😄

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I know people's personal finances are none of my business but it intrigues me where she gets all the money she wastes! Does she get an actual wage from the restaurants? Or does she live off her husband's earnings? Either way she seems to have money to burn. The shops she goes to, Primark, Home Bargains and B and M are inexpensive but it all adds up to what must be an astonishing amount of money she's spending. I wouldn't be surprised if she hides her husband's bank and credit card statements so he has no clue what she is spending.