Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's going to buy lots of pretty things to accessorise his freshly decorated room for him!
Why she doesn't let him choose what he wants in there is beyond me...
I am by no means a snob and I admit I do buy things in Home Bargains and B&M from time to time but I think if she stopped all this pointless spending on tat she has bucket loads of already, she'd be able to afford to buy good quality furniture and furnishings for her children's rooms instead of cheap stuff which isn't built to last!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am by no means a snob and I admit I do buy things in Home Bargains and B&M from time to time but I think if she stopped all this pointless spending on tat she has bucket loads of already, she'd be able to afford to buy good quality furniture and furnishings for her children's rooms instead of cheap stuff which isn't built to last!
Definitely. Buy cheap buy twice!

Reactions: 8
I'm not a B&M or Home Bargains snob either, I just don't get her obsession with it, and the public declarations for how great they are....it's an odd declaration for someone who claims to be "Glam"....

Reactions: 12
WHY WHY WHY does she walk around shops ( today dunelm) showing us what’s in there and barely buying anything if nothing at all. She’s so creepy!!!! I’d love to see her barred from
These shops for filming 😂😂 slowly over time she can’t go in them and be a nob.

Reactions: 14
WHY WHY WHY does she walk around shops ( today dunelm) showing us what’s in there and barely buying anything if nothing at all. She’s so creepy!!!! I’d love to see her barred from
These shops for filming 😂😂 slowly over time she can’t go in them and be a nob.
I noticed she was whispering when she was in "Dunnell" ( new phone is clearly top class!😂) and I think it's so she avoids unwanted attention from the staff. She just looks barmy though, wandering around, touching everything and speaking in hushed tones! Absolute crack pot!

Reactions: 10
I noticed she was whispering when she was in "Dunnell" ( new phone is clearly top class!😂) and I think it's so she avoids unwanted attention from the staff. She just looks barmy though, wandering around, touching everything and speaking in hushed tones! Absolute crack pot!
She seems to think it’s her job to do this for her followers. Yesterday she was apologising to not ‘taking them anywhere’ for a while and although she was ‘pushed for time’ she’d try and squeeze a visit in to somewhere ‘fun’. Ended up in Primark I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Things we are still waiting to see from Grim…
1. The ‘massive’ primark haul.
2. The two pieces of ‘happy post’.
3. The sons bedroom reveal.

And most important of all ‘go get the passports’!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I’m obsessed with the passports. Of all the things she lies about that one really sticks with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

You forgot 'her hair care routine'!
I'm so intrigued as to how it can be so greasy all the time! :LOL:

• Haha
I’m obsessed with the passports. Of all the things she lies about that one really sticks with me 😂
It was just such a ridiculous thing to post wasn’t it? Not even just bossman told me to have a look for holidays or whatever. Go get the passports implies impending flights to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's so desperate for content, she'll film any old shite. Does she not realise that Dunelm have a website? I can look at what I need to on there. Also thanks for rubbing your sticky, sanitised hand all over that cushion.

I see a woman who is extremely bored of her life but she’s too lazy to get a job. She does absolutely nothing all day but look around shops and she thinks we are jel??….she likes being a kept woman making out boss man is rich etc but at the same time she just does nothing. A verrry long tile ago when my kids was little and my then hubby worked I would fill my time with chores, meeting friends for coffee, and going gym. I even did volunteru work in a charity shop. she’s got nothing about her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see a woman who is extremely bored of her life but she’s too lazy to get a job. She does absolutely nothing all day but look around shops and she thinks we are jel??….she likes being a kept woman making out boss man is rich etc but at the same time she just does nothing. A verrry long tile ago when my kids was little and my then hubby worked I would fill my time with chores, meeting friends for coffee, and going gym. I even did volunteru work in a charity shop. she’s got nothing about her at all.
I think she has a very unfulfilled life and I think she yearns for more. She seems to dislike her husband most of the time and she doesn't seem to do very much with her children. She says she's always busy but seemingly every day she's wandering around the shops filming herself and buying tat. I don't think she has any friends either as she never says she's met up with anyone for coffee or lunch or anything. She's rather pathetic and infuriating at the same time!

Reactions: 13
She is going to mightily cheesed off today! Stuck at home with a poorly little boy while all her "friends" are in London for the kind of event she thinks the general public aren't allowed to go to! 😂

• Haha
Wow she's rattled today! 😂 what's up Afsana? Can't go to London so you'll take it out on your husband? Why are you saying it's not real? The minute you heard him cough you immediately stopped filming and that's because what you say is very real but you daren't let him hear you! You're truly vile!

• Haha
Her kids are sick/ill quite a lot I’ve noticed. I think she wasn’t invited to whatever this thing is in London and is using the boy being sick as her cover. Also.. can we just note how her best bubs get a grid post for her birthday but her own two sons who have a birthday on the same day which is pretty unique in itself.. haven’t earned a grid post!! Speaks volumes love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a witch and a moron. As you say, she jumped when he coughed and stopped her little rant. We talk about it being real because it clearly is. You despise him most of the time, unless you’re trying to convince tattle you don’t. It’s not bants love, bants is funny and both parties are involved. No, what you do is just sheer nastiness and down to the fact that you’re clearly disappointed with your life. All you claim is lies, a fantasy world of being a business owner boss lady. If you were confident and secure in your life you wouldn’t feel the need to tell us how wrong we are all the time. What a sad little life SWEETIE
Oh, too tip when your kid is vomiting, have a bowl or bucket in bed so they don’t spew all over the covers ever time! WE MOVE!
GO GET THE PASSPORTS
#tattleneverforgets

Attachments

• Heart
She’s a witch and a moron. As you say, she jumped when he coughed and stopped her little rant. We talk about it being real because it clearly is. You despise him most of the time, unless you’re trying to convince tattle you don’t. It’s not bants love, bants is funny and both parties are involved. No, what you do is just sheer nastiness and down to the fact that you’re clearly disappointed with your life. All you claim is lies, a fantasy world of being a business owner boss lady. If you were confident and secure in your life you wouldn’t feel the need to tell us how wrong we are all the time. What a sad little life SWEETIE
Oh, too tip when your kid is vomiting, have a bowl or bucket in bed so they don’t spew all over the covers ever time! WE MOVE!
GO GET THE PASSPORTS
#tattleneverforgets
Remove some photos think you added some personal ones 😅😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.