Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t literally cope with her arse licking Stacey in primark! The outfits are vile! The slippers look cheap and nasty! She’s proud of Stacey….like she’s her bestie….wat a absolute twit!!!

Reactions: 13
Hasn't done anything fun for a while? Two of her children had birthdays yesterday and they spent it doing her favourite things, shopping and eating out! A trip to Primark just to wet herself over some mass produced clothing and home ware with SS name on it is her idea of fun? God almighty!

Reactions: 11
So proud of you Stace? All of it is horrible, the clothes are vile. What exactly is she proud of?

Thanks to Grim's nauseating arse licking episode, I am no longer hungry. Good for the diet.

Reactions: 10
Who wants bowls with someone else’s kids nickname on ( pickle) it’s weird. Maybe Jessie should bring her own out saying “grim Fanny”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god leave the Hinch wannabe bedroom alone already, most people make their beds every day. Leave it out for one day and wash the barnet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her insta frenemy has gone a step worse, she’s bought clothes from the SS primark range!
AND, she’s bought those baby bowl, cup and cutlery sets for her kids!!!! Like her kids are virtually tweens!

• Wow
  • Haha
Her latest videos, she's deranged.

Say no more about the hair. Good grief woman. Dry shampoo is a thing you know.

How can someone have all this time on their hands to film tit around primark, but not wash her hair or take the varnish off her nails, but STILL call herself glam? Damn.

Reactions: 12
I hope she dried her hands after doing that ponytail. The steering wheel would be slipping all over the place with the grease on them

• Haha
It was the eyefucking and pretend singing like she hadn’t had that part of the song primed and ready for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the obsession with home bargains and B&M? They're not shops I'd aspire to go to or brag to go to. 😩

Reactions: 6
What is the obsession with home bargains and B&M? They're not shops I'd aspire to go to or brag to go to. 😩
Omg I know!! I thought exactly the same thing. Its a boys room. It will be covered in wank socks and dirty plates. He only needs bedding, window coverings and a few pictures. duck off you mad cow.

• Haha
I’ll bet the walls are white, the furniture white and the bedding and bit will be grey. Basically the same as hers and every instahuns bedroom ever done. Without the flouncy wallpaper.

Reactions: 8
Love how the "New phone" has dodgy captions that don't match up with the right stories, just like they used to 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When she said “I can honestly say I hate driving” did anyone here the sound that came out of her throat. What was that? 🤣 I found it so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I know!! I thought exactly the same thing. Its a boys room. It will be covered in wank socks and dirty plates. He only needs bedding, window coverings and a few pictures. duck off you mad cow.
But she's going to buy lots of pretty things to accessorise his freshly decorated room for him!
Why she doesn't let him choose what he wants in there is beyond me...

Just had a nosy at Makhdad’s Fb, he was a a curry awards dinner the other night, strange #bosslady Jess/Afsana wasn’t there 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.