Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww poor Maureen. I don’t think she was even trolling her with that message about the cushions. I think it was just a ‘do what you want, buy the cushions if you want them’ supportive type of message.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww poor Maureen. I don’t think she was even trolling her with that message about the cushions. I think it was just a ‘do what you want, buy the cushions if you want them’ supportive type of message.
I reported the witch for doxxing. She’s a greasy, horrible bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the lack of work talk is due to knowing Makdad can see her insta rather than her Husband. It was very subtle tonight so the Huns wouldn’t notice too much ‘I’m going to see Freddie tonight’ rather than the usual I’m off to work busy busy busy bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Thats how I read it. Shes making everything worse for herself by posting her crappy reply. duck you Jessie you greasy haired, Hinch arse kissing skank.

Reactions: 7
Her hair is so bleeping disgusting!!! 🤮🤮
Can you imagine being served by her in a restaurant you were planning to eat at? Honestly, she must smell irl, she really doesn’t look like she showers daily. Minging. 🤢

Reactions: 6
Are they all bloody tone deaf? That ‘Freddie’ tribute is horrendous, he can’t hold a single note! I feel ashamed for them all 🙈

Reactions: 8
Just gonna leave this here. She’s really trying to prove she doesn’t hate him!

She's legit trying to outdo all the bad she's done. It's actually cringing, hates that she's been caught out, and now feels super brave because of a new Instagram page 😂 maybe it's a fellow tattler bringing everyone over

Reactions: 13
It's been outed as some other influencer called my sister's closet or something? All a big pile of 💩 which was obvious to anyone with a brain cell anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's got more edge than a broken piss pot this morning hasn't she? 😂😂 buoyed by the belief that somehow Tattlers are all going to be exposed and pilloried! Dopey mare! She'll soon be back to her usual horrible self, calling her husband and children, and her husband's family awful names while complaining bitterly about how busy and tired she is! Waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just confirm that she actually promoted suicide ? That she told someone that if they disappeared then they wouldn’t be missed? How is this woman even on Instagram? And she’s a hinch hunnnnaaay? That’s awful. I hope people see the venom that seeps from her .

Reactions: 15
Oh she’s back to doing work stuff again? Deliveries to sit and wait in and sign for Afsana?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been outed as some other influencer called my sister's closet or something? All a big pile of 💩 which was obvious to anyone with a brain cell anyway.
The only people they’re outing are people who have made it obvious who they are and someone has told them, they’re not using any technology and doing anything different. If people are concerned just use a vpn. what’s confusing to me is that they’re confusing people like me, who have an opinion on a forum, with people who send direct messages to someone telling them to kill themselves and the two couldn’t be further apart. Are they going to go after Reddit too? The Only way they know what is written here is by coming here and reading it, they are not being trolled, they are being spoken about and don’t like it. No one likes to be talked about unless it’s something positive, but these guys say don’t watch my stories if you don’t like what you see, we’ll that goes for reading here, just stop it. I do think some behaviour on Tattle needs sorting, but you cannot stop people having an opinion.

Reactions: 18
The only people they’re outing are people who have made it obvious who they are and someone has told them, they’re not using any technology and doing anything different. If people are concerned just use a vpn. what’s confusing to me is that they’re confusing people like me, who have an opinion on a forum, with people who send direct messages to someone telling them to kill themselves and the two couldn’t be further apart. Are they going to go after Reddit too? The Only way they know what is written here is by coming here and reading it, they are not being trolled, they are being spoken about and don’t like it. No one likes to be talked about unless it’s something positive, but these guys say don’t watch my stories if you don’t like what you see, we’ll that goes for reading here, just stop it. I do think some behaviour on Tattle needs sorting, but you cannot stop people having an opinion.
I’ve always wondered why they say ‘just scroll by if you don’t like it’ and then they don’t like what’s on here 🤣 hypocrites most of them especially Grim.
She’s just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's banging on again about all the good work that's going on trying to bring Tattle down! How can she not know that an Instagram account is just that? An account on a social media platform with zero jurisdiction over anything they claim they have? Counter terrorism experts joining in to help? Behave!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.