Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's banging on again about all the good work that's going on trying to bring Tattle down! How can she not know that an Instagram account is just that? An account on a social media platform with zero jurisdiction over anything they claim they have? Counter terrorism experts joining in to help? Behave!
They’ve outed themselves because they’ve made it personal, talking about the mods on here by name, no professional organisation would be doing that, they’d just go about their business in the background. All this is is scaremongering to frighten people away, the real trolls that dm the vile messages will still carry on.

Reactions: 12
They’ve outed themselves because they’ve made it personal, talking about the mods on here by name, no professional organisation would be doing that, they’d just go about their business in the background. All this is is scaremongering to frighten people away, the real trolls that dm the vile messages will still carry on.
I saw that last night, it just came across as personal against tattle, rather than trolls in general. Even Mario saw through it and deleted his support post. I fully believe that Grim thinks this is a real thing and will be her saviour! I think this is causing her over confident, cocky behaviour we’ve seen the last couple of days. We all knew she wasn’t the brightest, but she’s shown herself up by jumping on this.

Reactions: 15
I saw that last night, it just came across as personal against tattle, rather than trolls in general. Even Mario saw through it and deleted his support post. I fully believe that Grim thinks this is a real thing and will be her saviour! I think this is causing her over confident, cocky behaviour we’ve seen the last couple of days. We all knew she wasn’t the brightest, but she’s shown herself up by jumping on this.
Couldn’t agree more, she thinks it’s going to justify her awful behaviour towards her husband.

Reactions: 7
She’s a bloody drip if she thinks that’s gonna save her 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m gobsmacked. Obviously 1001 haven’t followed Grims insta very closely.

‘Always been an advocate for mental health’ my arse. Would that include belittling your husband online. Or dissing your kids, husbands family? I’m actually outraged that a company like 1001 have done this!
And what the duck is this filter all about? Taken tips from Hinchs Disney princess manual when doing ads? 🤬

I will keep posting the screenshot every time she spouts her bullshit.

Attachments

This company obv hasn't done research
Grim doesn't clean 😕 just hello every buddy how are you I'm In car or having a coffee, and fact she wanted hurt her husband, yeah she just throws mental health in box an it's all good , little witch she is

Reactions: 14
What a pile of tit she spouted! I’ve sent 1001 a very detailed message about what I think of that article. What a mockery.
I have too, I’m disgusted by it. I totally forgot about her mugging off her kids like that. She’s an absolute witch, whoever chose her for that kind of campaign must be nuts! They quite possibly couldn’t have picked a worse person. Business to run, cleaning to be done! She lives in a hovel and never, ever shows herself cleaning so why on earth would they chose her???

Make it make sense 🤯

Reactions: 10
When you couldn't be any more shocked...it happens. Advocate for mental health? Does she know that the man or lady she told wouldn't be missed if they Permanently disappeared is safe and well and didn't act upon that trolling comment?

Reactions: 10
Well I’m never buying 1001 again! This woman promotes domestic abuse! Wat is wrong with these company’s! It’s shocking. Why’s the filter she’s got on make her eyes look like she’s got two for £80 off Albanian Dave 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she presses pause on the cleaning

Because she doesn’t bleeping do any!

• Haha
1001 carpet cleaner? If she used that on her bleeping carpets they’d disintegrate! They’re 89 years old and thread bare! Isn’t spot stain remover they need, it’s a bleeping match!

• Haha
I'm gobsmacked at 1001! Why, just why?! I really do believe she pulls the sheet over alot of people's eyes

I'm gobsmacked at 1001! Why, just why?! I really do believe she pulls the sheet over alot of people's eyes
They must only be looking at follower numbers. She has low engagement rates on her posts and never shows any actual cleaning. Shes a fraud.

Her last story doesn't even make sense. "100 meter marathon".....what? 😂

I honestly can't think of a worse person to be an advocate for mental health well being. She's far too self centred and self absorbed to care about anyone other than herself. The interview she's done with 1001 is an exercise in futility in my opinion because it's tripe! To sum it up she says she's a wife and mother who works and cleans her house military style to within an inch of its life to help with her anxiety. Virtually the same as that other bare faced liar Sophie Hinchliffe. (At least Grim Fairy does go to work unlike Grinch!) I wish these companies would stop advocating that cleaning solves mental health problems because in a lot of circumstances, it exacerbates them. Also we never see Grim actually do anything cleaning related at all. What we do see is her berating her family, threatening to punch her husband and then try to retract this deplorable behaviour with false declarations of love while going on seemingly endless shopping trips to buy tat. It baffles me how these companies get involved with people like her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.