Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, that message she’s posted today is the second account she has doxxed. The other was yesterday. Neither message was trolling, yesterday’s was pointing out home truths to her and today’s was more a jokey ‘meh men’ type of thing.
If you search her tattle rattle hashtag there isn’t a single post 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She is really doubling down on pretending to love her husband! Who films themselves holding hands in the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That story talking to herself 😭😭😭😭
It’s killed me off. 🤣🤣🤣
The best of it is, he was obviously home at the time , so she must have been lip syncing this conversation to herself so he wouldn’t have heard her making up a pretend conversation 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is really doubling down on pretending to love her husband! Who films themselves holding hands in the car?
Liars that’s who. Desperate grasping liars who know they royally fucked up and are trying everything to prove that they don’t despise their Husband.

Reactions: 10
She has large white plaster on her finger 😳 not a proper hosptial bandage for god sakes grim fairy 🤣

Reactions: 6
Liars that’s who. Desperate grasping liars who know they royally fucked up and are trying everything to prove that they don’t despise their Husband.
100% this. Shes as thick as tit. All this boss lady stuff is embarrassing. Keep sending your stupid fans here Jessie, they'll see all your flaws and hate.

Reactions: 3
So I know doxxing by posting people’s addresses and details like that can be prosecuted, but can someone be prosecuted for sharing people’s Instagram info? Grim has shared two people’s and I know Hinch has form for it. Is that against the law or does it have to be more personal info?

I’m not sure someone with a counter terrorism degree is going to do much to help her. It’s all put a real spring in her step now hasn’t it?

Wonder how the restaurants are coping without her, it’s over a week since she done and work stuff or gone to work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I know doxxing by posting people’s addresses and details like that can be prosecuted, but can someone be prosecuted for sharing people’s Instagram info? Grim has shared two people’s and I know Hinch has form for it. Is that against the law or does it have to be more personal info?

I’m not sure someone with a counter terrorism degree is going to do much to help her. It’s all put a real spring in her step now hasn’t it?

Wonder how the restaurants are coping without her, it’s over a week since she done and work stuff or gone to work 😂
The way she carries on, showing herself up, if I were Makdad I wouldn’t want her within 100 feet of my businesses. She’s a liability

Reactions: 5
Where’s the usual big build up to a theme night? Wonder if she’ll be going round recording tonight?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.