Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes acting really odd. She looks so stressed and can only story from her car or when she's alone. She's spending her time on here no doubt about it. Personally I would have never even spoke about her on here is she wasn't breaking covid rules shopping all the time and driving while in the phone. Idiots post all day every day but I wouldn't ever pass comment only to myself...but being effected by family members passing from covid and I and many others couldn't help but pass comment. Sadly for her family she's got so much worse and even acting violently towards them with the kitchen knife that time talking about her husband ect. Shes clearly bothered but won't let the truth be shown on her gram. I don't understand why she doesn't just stay off the gram..shes always banging on about being busy so clearly it would help her to free up that time.
Just watched. She is rattled for sure. Her demeanour is off. I can see it in her face. I can hear it in her voice. She’s upset we’ve clocked into her and about the restaurants. ‘He didn’t even take me to my restaurant, I mean our restaurant’. She knows she can’t bang on about it being hers anymore. Someone asked your husband. Someone has been to the place and you have been uncovered. Left bare. That’s it. The mask has slipped only a matter of time before her followers are somehow directed onto tattle… she is stressed and very upset. She’s raging inside. And thinks we’re hating when we’ve clocked her game.oh and Hi afsana don’t be too sad this afternoon 😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Hello everyburdy. Happy Wednesday. How are you all? I hope you’re all good. I hope you’re all well. I hope you’re having a good day. Um, Nothing to report from my side. Um, yeh. I hope you’re all well.”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Hello everyburdy. Happy Wednesday. How are you all? I hope you’re all good. I hope you’re all well. I hope you’re having a good day. Um, Nothing to report from my side. Um, yeh. I hope you’re all well.”

😂😂😂
It's so weird, what is the actual point in posting it? Every morning me and my work colleage IM each other a hello and it's always "I'm good, how are you?" which is boring enough but we're 2 people actually interacting. She's repeating the same boring tit on her own in her car. She's not talking to anyone, no one is there, no one responds. What does she get out of it??

Her beast of a car?? Calm down love, you’re not driving a hummer 😂

Completely agree with everyone, she is rattled and raging. Imagine being one of her followers who know nothing about Tattle, how confusing must her stories be?
I wonder if she’ll be ‘off’ work for a while now? How dull were this afternoons car stories? Why does she record herself basically saying how are you, hope you’re well over and over?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who are these people asking to see the latest tit she's bought in B&M?

her persona has definitely changed since the DV episode. She wants people to feel sorry for her. I don't.

Her stories are lacking something and it shows. She's full of ummms and yeahs all the time and just doesn't seem to know what to say. Her followers will be like, aww Jessie hope you are ok, you got this blah blah blah.
When in reality we all know she's dropped herself in the tit big time after her throat punch story last week. She only has herself to blame, she's told so many lies karma has finally come back and bitten her hard on the arse.

Reactions: 12
Quite a pity party she had last night! Clearly she's looking for sympathy and support from her followers which she doesn't deserve. Her stories are dull and boring - not that they were ever riveting - bags of that tat and stuff she doesn't need from Home Bargains together with a poor excuse for keeping hundreds of pounds worth of make up, all mixed with a woe is me theme. Jessie, Afsana, whatever your name is, I hope you've realised that you cannot say to thousands of people that you are going to punch your husband in the throat and think that's ok. It's not. Neither is pretending you and your husband are happily married, with duvet days and date nights. You appear to have no respect whatsoever for him and your "he owns a boob, I own a bollock" speaks volumes about how you perceive your relationship. You go on about your inlaws and extended family as though they're monsters when the reality is, the monster is you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shows how grotesque grim fan is. Bangs on about an incentive about donating unwanted make up, proceeds to show just how much she has (vile amount, no amount of make up will disguise that personality Jessie), but then proceeds to say she just can't part with it because she's spent money on it. Why promote an incentive you can't fulfill Jessie?

then proceeds to talk to her fake friends and let them know that they can have whatever they want when they come over next. Like Hinch with her kids? Get in the bin, Jessie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shows how grotesque grim fan is. Bangs on about an incentive about donating unwanted make up, proceeds to show just how much she has (vile amount, no amount of make up will disguise that personality Jessie), but then proceeds to say she just can't part with it because she's spent money on it. Why promote an incentive you can't fulfill Jessie?

then proceeds to talk to her fake friends and let them know that they can have whatever they want when they come over next. Like Hinch with her kids? Get in the bin, Jessie.
Don’t forget she’s got a big box of ‘stuff’ under the stairs that she doesn’t want anymore that her girls can take things out of when they’re there. Would these be the big boxes that went to the restaurant but then were also upstairs in your house Jessie?
#tattleneverforgets
I want her to see this screenshot every time she comes here to see what her ‘trolls’ are saying about her and remember it’s not us who are in the wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget she’s got a big box of ‘stuff’ under the stairs that she doesn’t want anymore that her girls can take things out of when they’re there. Would these be the big boxes that went to the restaurant but then were also upstairs in your house Jessie?
#tattleneverforgets
I want her to see this screenshot every time she comes here to see what her ‘trolls’ are saying about her and remember it’s not us who are in the wrong.
“her girls” that are a figment of her imagination you mean? The ones we never see. Her fake friends.

• Haha
“her girls” that are a figment of her imagination you mean? The ones we never see. Her fake friends.
Her ‘psycho’ mates 🙄 other wise known as perfectly normal, respectable, culture observing halves of their couples friends. 😂

Picked up some lovley food again at restaurant number two ! Makdad is so lovley he remembered us and again free drinks as we got a take away so whilst we waited :)

And yes Jamal wants jessie of Instagram but she said she’s love mrs hinch
Have they never seen her Instagram then? Do they know what she’s like and what she says?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Still no sign of them going on holiday after her big performance with the passports?

Does she not realise how silly she looks with these lies that have no completion to them?

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, she’s turned into Saira! She could put a glass eye to sleep with her stories this week. What’s the point in coming on if you literally have nothing to say? I’m so shocked by how she’s been this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Picked up some lovley food again at restaurant number two ! Makdad is so lovley he remembered us and again free drinks as we got a take away so whilst we waited :)

And yes Jamal wants jessie of Instagram but she said she’s love mrs hinch
‘But she said she loves mrs hinch’ 😂😂😂 I’m dying that made me laugh😂😂

Reactions: 8
Yeh jamal knows about tattle and he’s been viewing her account of another account he has he’s also seen how she talks about his mother etc jessie hasn’t got the perfect marriage

Reactions: 5
Is makdad betrayal boy...as in her husbands brother? I thought Sami iqbal was betrayal boy. I'm confused. ( doesn't take much) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.