Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she changed her accent in the last day? I'm sure she didn't talk like she is on her home bargain stories yesterday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought she was taking a step back from Instagram? In the last 23 hours alone she's done 44 stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For supposedly stepping back and changing her content it’s been business as usual today. Although no rants to the phone, maybe that’s what she’s stopping doing? Id rather she stopped showing all the shite on B&M shelves tbh 😂
I *think* she may have washed her hair! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For supposedly stepping back and changing her content it’s been business as usual today. Although no rants to the phone, maybe that’s what she’s stopping doing? Id rather she stopped showing all the shite on B&M shelves tbh 😂
I *think* she may have washed her hair! 😱
So she does own a shower?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jessie none of us our jealous of you because makdad owns the lot had a lovley convo with him he knows jessie has blocked him and her husband I’m Bengali snd love food so I visited number 2 and bumped into makdad she has no ownership at all I’ve diverted him to tattle he said he knows ! 🤣
Oh wow! Well done you 👏 So it’s all lies!
Well done to all who are contacting the brands she works with. They have a right to know how vile she is. Especially after the DV posts. There is something not quite right. It feels like her life is a lie.

Reactions: 11
She absolutely did not get ID’d for a lighter 🙄
Even if she did who has time to stand there taking a picture whilst you hand it over, making sure all your details are covered
She lies about the weirdest things!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She absolutely did not get ID’d for a lighter 🙄
Even if she did who has time to stand there taking a picture whilst you hand it over, making sure all your details are covered
She lies about the weirdest things!
That's exactly what I thought. Oh just hang on a minute whilst I take a photo for Instagram. She can't help herself, she just has to make stuff up

Reactions: 8
I watched the stories yesterday from the lady who is an ex-hincher (as mentioned further up the thread), and Jessie displays some alarming behaviour. Everything she does on her page is fake. She's not glam, she doesn't clean, and she is not fairy like. I don't buy for one minute that she got ID'd for a lighter. Even if she had, how odd it is to take a photo at the checkout? If I were the cashier I'd think wtf is she doing?!

• Haha
She has started posting more pics with captions than talking stories, wonder if it’s cos she can’t trust herself not to lie when she’s talking?
but the id post, no Jessie, no, please don’t insult your followers intelligence. As already said, even if she did get id’d who takes a pic of handing it over? No wonder security guards think she’s suspicious, she must look like a right nutter walking round shopsfilming stuff and talking to herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she attempting to feel sorry for herself again? Whilst driving, filming herself, in the rain?

She's been quiet on her stories because she's been with her husband and he doesn't know the Insta life she leads (I'm not sure she even knows the Insta life she leads), hence the pictures with captions rather than the videos. Except she hasn't been quiet on insta because she was filming tat again last night?

Reactions: 7
I think it's hilarious how she's all of a sudden become quiet and subdued! That's what happens when you get caught out you fuckwit hahaha.

I think it's hilarious how she's all of a sudden become quiet and subdued! That's what happens when you get caught out you fuckwit hahaha.
Absolutely. However, her followers don’t know why she’s all subdued do they? They think she’s got anxiety (get the violins out) but what they don’t know is that Tattlers, not trolls, tattlers have exposed all her lies. Even better that a tattler actually went to one of “her” restaurants and confirmed her lies which is what we all have been saying from the beginning! I mean, she completely blocked Makdad’s picture from that “newspaper article” and it turns out it’s her that has nothing to do with the restaurants. She just goes in there to video some Instagram content of the boss lady in action. What a joke.
Makdad seems like a very nice person to be honest. I love all his lives 😆 He actually films real life stuff- family, friends, food, etc etc. There is no fakness unlike Grim Fairy.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. However, her followers don’t know why she’s all subdued do they? They think she’s got anxiety (get the violins out) but what they don’t know is that Tattlers, not trolls, tattlers have exposed all her lies. Even better that a tattler actually went to one of “her” restaurants and confirmed her lies which is what we all have been saying from the beginning! I mean, she completely blocked Makdad’s picture from that “newspaper article” and it turns out it’s her that has nothing to do with the restaurants. She just goes in there to video some Instagram content of the boss lady in action. What a joke.
Makdad seems like a very nice person to be honest. I love all his lives 😆 He actually films real life stuff- family, friends, food, etc etc. There is no fakness unlike Grim Fairy.
She's a dirty bleep. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping scrub daddy have sent her stuff now 🤬
Although, why is it in a different brands box??
She’s doing that god awful baby voice on those stories too, so fake 🤮

Reactions: 7
bleeping scrub daddy have sent her stuff now 🤬
Although, why is it in a different brands box??
She’s doing that god awful baby voice on those stories too, so fake 🤮
packaging sorted is their UK distributer
Source: I’ve worked with them before 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.