Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - take the dummy away!! It’s affecting his speech and his teeth. He’s started pre school, perfect time to tell him he’s a big boy now so he doesn’t need it. If he doesn’t sleep without it it won’t be her problem cos #bosslady never puts him to bed does she 🤔

Reactions: 9
I can't believe what I've seen this morning. How can she be so nasty. Her husband is earning the money and she publicly abuses him. I've messaged male abuse accounts to see what their take is on it and how to best deal with what she publicly posts. So upsetting seeing that 😞

Reactions: 11
I'll see if P&G respond to my message.
Its Joy of Clean who send the Flash sprays and Laundry Dream Team boxes out.

Duck have sent her stuff. Astonish have had her at the factory and gifted. Minky and Zoflora. Various small businesses. Just look down her grid or highlights at the posts of gifted crap.

Reactions: 5
Whilst it’s a good idea that Boots recycle unwanted make up, do you know what’s an even better idea Jessie? That you stop buying an obscene amount of make up that you obviously don’t need because you don’t use it😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK everyone, bets on....how long till GFC is lying cocooned in her bed with her fake anxiety because she is being called out for her domestic abuse against her husband? Or for the fear she won't get a free bottle of £1 kitchen spray or whatever other gifted items she gets? Ps those boxes of make up, that's literally obscene 😱 how much moneys worth is there? They could have sorted out their whole old people's home with that!!

Reactions: 15
So she’s saying about punching her hubby!! ( Iv just caught up) how the duck can companies carry on supporting a woman who’s promoting dv. If that was a man would that be the same??? She is a vile person!! So aggressive!!!

Reactions: 11
Another lie shes just exposed. She said that she had to go back to home bargains to get more boxes as the others she bought walked to the restaurant yet shes just said the other 4 she bought are upstairs. Bloody hell jessie for your own sake get off the gram. You're embarrassing yourself on the daily woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she put the most expensive stuff on the top which she apparently hasn’t used 🙄 slap them on top of the mountains of bnm and Primark make up to make it looks like it’s all good stuff 😂
Jessie we see you picking up this tit in your ‘hauls’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its Joy of Clean who send the Flash sprays and Laundry Dream Team boxes out.

Duck have sent her stuff. Astonish have had her at the factory and gifted. Minky and Zoflora. Various small businesses. Just look down her grid or highlights at the posts of gifted crap.
I already contacted Duck when she called their toilet blocks ‘pissy blocks’ and said she thought they were unhygienic’ they seemed quite interested in requesting more details from me at the time!

Old grim Fanny and her fantasy life. Who’s placing bets she’s gotta do “work stuff” later
She will be down the restaurants drinking her sad little cocktail slagging off her hard working hubby. With some tit singing maybe titney will be back! With her Greasy hair filming in between delivery runs.

Reactions: 8
Old grim Fanny and her fantasy life. Who’s placing bets she’s gotta do “work stuff” later
She will be down the restaurants drinking her sad little cocktail slagging off her hard working hubby. With some tit singing maybe titney will be back! With her Greasy hair filming in between delivery runs.
*mocktail

• Haha
Bloody Hell, the amount of make up!!😱😱 That is ridiculous, what a waste of money and it's just shopping for shopping sake. How can she not see that is far too much and yet she,every week, buys more.

Reactions: 10
Bloody Hell, the amount of make up!!😱😱 That is ridiculous, what a waste of money and it's just shopping for shopping sake. How can she not see that is far too much and yet she,every week, buys more.
Because she needs content the silly woman

Taking a step back.. is someone a bit scared after last nights story?!

Reactions: 19
deffo spent the day on here. Changing her account and what she shares 😂 someone had a telling off, Jessie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmao she blocked me on Instagram..
Yesterday. I said ‘so did you punch him in the throat then? Oh and love the magazine I mean leaflet your in Afsana, you know the one that gets put through peoples letter boxes😂

straight blocked hahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She'll have "hundreds of messages" asking her what's happened. She'll say the nasty trolls have been giving her a hard time so she has no choice but to not share as much 😆 that'll be the story later tonight or tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.