Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she can’t name tattle because they will be directed to the truth about her!’

And she can’t name tattle because they will be directed to the truth about her!’

Shes since she’s changed the business email since I called her by her real name afsana lmao 😂 well I hope it was down to me anyway😂 it’s now Jessie.Iqbal

Reactions: 11

Shes since she’s changed the business email since I called her by her real name afsana lmao 😂 well I hope it was down to me anyway😂 it’s now Jessie.Iqbal
It's been changed to that a good few weeks now! But I would say tattle was behind that, didn't like being called by her real name on here 🤔 or the alternative of trying to distance herself from being Muslim, trying trying be more western 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Meh she's too much of a narcissist to stay off for long. I give it a day.

Reactions: 8
After last night's punch comment she seems to have become timid in her stories, not loud or cocky like she usually is. Have you had a good telling off Jessie?!! And rightly so in my opinion. That post was disgusting.

Reactions: 12
She’s taking a step back and changing what she shares from now on? Wonder what’s brought that on?!?
If you weren’t such a lying, nasty, narcissistic witch we wouldn’t call you out and you wouldn’t have to change anything. Just ponder about the fact your insta bestie hasn’t got her own thread on here. Because she’s everything you’re not. Yes she’s a bit dull, but she loves her husband and kids and regularly shows it and does stuff with them. She doesn’t berate them online to a bunch of strangers.

I don’t think she will change her content in any way, shape or form. It’s tit now so what will she change it to?
Anyway, we move!

#tattlewontforget

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It's been changed to that a good few weeks now! But I would say tattle was behind that, didn't like being called by her real name on here 🤔 or the alternative of trying to distance herself from being Muslim, trying trying be more western 🤷‍♀️
Deffo tattle was behind that. Spot on with the last bit!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I just didn’t know how to ever articulate it but that’s exactly it..

She’s taking a step back and changing what she shares from now on? Wonder what’s brought that on?!?
If you weren’t such a lying, nasty, narcissistic witch we wouldn’t call you out and you wouldn’t have to change anything. Just ponder about the fact your insta bestie hasn’t got her own thread on here. Because she’s everything you’re not. Yes she’s a bit dull, but she loves her husband and kids and regularly shows it and does stuff with them. She doesn’t berate them online to a bunch of strangers.

I don’t think she will change her content in any way, shape or form. It’s tit now so what will she change it to?
Anyway, we move!

#tattlewontforget
Who’s her Insta bestie?

I reckon lasts nights horrible story has got back to the husband and he’s given her a talking to. Too right as well. She mugs him, his family, friends and business partners off something terrible on her insta. I’d be furious

Reactions: 16
Taking a step back? Realising she's been caught out in her web of lies and her deplorable treatment of her husband is nearer the truth. Step back as far as you can Jessie, as far as you can and never come back. You're a vicious, nasty piece of work and one day you're going to get your comeuppance!

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does she sound choked up as if she’s on the verge of tears in those latest uploads?

Reactions: 6
Taking a step back? Realising she's been caught out in her web of lies and her deplorable treatment of her husband is nearer the truth. Step back as far as you can Jessie, as far as you can and never come back. You're a vicious, nasty piece of work and one day you're going to get your comeuppance!
Horrible horrible horrible woman.

She will never be as good as sairas life that’s when jessie change saira at least tells her story doesn’t hide the fact that she’s Muslim yes she’s a bit bland but she’s loved her husband and her kids

Reactions: 8
She should just address the fact that she’s been totally vile, apologise and change her ways.
I don’t think she will 🤣
I reckon the neighbours will have discovered recently that she’s been taking pictures of them and posting them on her page too 😳😉🤣 so it could be that and her husband seeing the verbal abuse she aimed at him.
You deserve to feel tit after your behaviour Jessie you have been vile. Now is the time to turn it round and show what good things you can do and learn your lessons. We (I’m sure I speak for most on here) would respect you for that as it’s really hard to make that sort of change.
👌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.